Episode 1: The Quiet Dragon

The Cyber-Warship was still there in the bottom of the ocean for a week, covered in sponges and seaweeds. The Cyber-Warriors arrive while pulling the crane and latching it to the Warship's parts and start lifting. It shows that all the Cyber-Empire were collecting what remained of the Cyber-Warship. Targer was talking to Silther through the holographic device.

Silther: "Have you found anything yet?"

Targer: "Not anything yet, but we are still looking. We will let you know when we find it."

Silther: "Good. Keep searching." As he ends his call.

Targer turn towards his team.

Blade-Tis: "Any news from our maker?" Asking to Targer.

Targer: "Just keep searching. That's what he only wants us to do."

The Upgraders were confused.

Blade-Tis: "Keep searching? As replied to Targer. "We've been searching for two hours and haven't found anything. What are we searching for?"

Targer: "Our maker told us that something disturb him when he sensed something that was alive at the bottom of the ocean where the wreckage is."

Villa: "And what was alive down there?" Asking to Targer.

Two-Eye slither right besides them.

Blue Two-Eye: "That something that had survived down there..." While talking to Villa

Red Two-Eye: "After Kaos killed Overtron and destroyed the Cyber-Empire." While talking to Blade-Tis.

Targer: "And that's why we must search for this survivor. It must have information that we need to keep the Cyber-Empire alive."

Mr. Brainkenstein: "And to make sure our bounty hunters collect everything we need to make more armies." As he walks toward them. "More metals, more armies to fight against the Skylanders."

Villa: "And to secure the skylands to safety and beauty."

Blade-Tis: "Enough of your beauty Villa, the skylands is already beauty."

Villa: "Not beauty yet because of those Skylanders who stand against us."

Red Two-Eye: "And too...."

Blue Two-Eye: "Get rid..."

Both Two-Eye: "Of us all."

Mr. Brainkenstein: "And don't forget, trying to stop our bounty hunter to ruin their rewards."

Then the Cyber-Commander alerts them.

Cyber-Commander: "My Upgraders, we found it. We are already lifting it up to the surface."

Then Targer smiles.

Targer: "Finally." As he walks closer to the edge of the Cyber-Airship.

The Airship crane lifts heavy pieces of the Cyber-Warship out of the water and reveals itself as Overtron laboratory. Draining out all the waters as the Upgraders watches.

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Is that?" As he was about to point at the laboratory.

Targer: "Yes, Mr. Brainkenstein, we found him."

They kept watching as the screen zoomed in closer to the window and then a strange hand smack to the window from the inside.

(Intro)

Every mabu from Skylands have their network back and the Sky13 Action News interview about everything was back to normal.

Claire: "This is Sky13 Action News at sunrise, we are here to interview every mabu about Skylanders from saving our skylands from this evil machine called "Cyber-Empire" who is led by Overtron." As she interviewed the first mabu. "So tell me, How do you like to have your network back when the Skylanders save the day?"