Episode 4: It came from the delivery

All the Cyber-Empire arrive at the Underworld where Silther, Malefor, Villa, and Formeleon are. The Doom Raiders arrived so did the Upgraders from their Cyber-airship.

Golden Queen: "This place is indeed a perfect place to have a base." As she was impressed with the Underworld.

Silther: "Malefor let us use this world to build our base here. Just in case for the Supreme Intelligent to arrive."

Formeleon then walked up to him and showed him that Overtron was arriving.

Silther: "Good, good." As he looked at his whole army. "The Supreme Intelligent is coming. All Cyber-Warriors, regroup to your position."

The Cyber-Warriors regroup in a single line and stand straight for their Cyber-Supreme A.I. The Cyber-Airship and open the rear door for Overtron. It only shows his colorful dark purple dragon form, two hand wings, the same tail like Spyro, and a purple crystal on his chest. He walked slowly with a cane as the Doom Raiders were surprised he was alive. Overtron see Silther and Malefor waiting for him.

Overtron: "I've been waiting to meet the real Dragon King all the way here." As he was relieved.

Malefor: "And I've been waiting to see this Cyber-Supreme Artificial Intelligent. And I thought that you were bigger than I expected."

Then Overtron chuckled.

Overtron: "I'm more than big Malefor, I am a living being in this flesh organic tissue with bones in this body. I have been more alive in this real world. Not as being a machine." As he walks slowly with his cane.

Malefor: "You say you were gonna promote me, were you?"

Overtron: "Yes, yes, I was getting there. Malefor, I promote you to become my protector of the Cyber-Supreme Artificial Intelligent. Will you protect me against the Skylanders and rule with my army?"

Malefor: "I will, as long I get my daughter back and my grandchild."

Overtron then nodded.

Overtron: "Promise, accepted." And turns around to see his army. "The Dragon King accepted my term. Now the real world is just the start."

(Intro)

     At the Team Spyro Home, Spyro is introducing Cynder to his room.

Spyro: "So you can rest and I can help you anything. Just anything that you need me." While being gentle with Cynder.

Cynder: "Spyro, I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me."

Spyro: "I know it's just that, you're pregnant and I'm being careful so you don't get hurt."

Cynder then chuckle.

Cynder: "I know you wanna be careful, but it's okay. I know what I'm doing. I'm just gonna lie down and wait for a few months when our child arrives." As she lies down on Spyro's bed.

Spyro smiles and nuzzles her to make her happy.

Spyro: "I could always stay in bed for you all the time." As he lies down next to Cynder.

They both nuzzle like a few seconds until Stealth pops out of nowhere and interrupts their moments.

Stealth Elf: "Hey Spyro-" As she saw that Spyro and Cynder nuzzle. "Whoops, sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your moment. Spyro, Master Eon needed us back at the Grand Library if you don't wanna come."

Spyro looks at Cynder.

Cynder: "It's okay, Spyro. I'll be here. Be with your friends." As she kisses him on the cheeks.