Episode 5: Gonna need Ghost Machine

Expo was at the Thinking Spot, thinking about what he had seen.

Expo: "Was it him? Was it the enemy of my enemy is my nemesis?" While talking to himself. "There has to be another way to figure out who he really is. If his name is Formeleon."

Blades: "Whose name?"

Expo turns around and sees Blades beside him.

Expo: "Oh, just you son. I thought I was alone."

Blades: "Yeah, sorry for interrupting your moment of finding out Formeleon is one of your kind."

Expo: "He is. If I need to know more about him."

Blades: "Maybe he's just another clone of yours. Did you remember that Silther created his Upgraders? If he made them, then he must have created another one just like you."

Expo: "He can't. That Cyber-Dragon was very old during the Great War. So that means he has to be something. And speaking of something, why are you here?"

Blades: "Well, Master Eon needs you back at the academy."

Expo: "*Sigh* At least he better give good news. My memory needs to be recovered."

Blades: "It will dad. If we find a way. To recover your memory."

Expo: "We will." As he smiles, they both fly to the skies to return to the academy.

(Intro)

At the Falling Forest, Silther was slithering with Krankcase and Brainkenstein to check on something.

Dr. Krankcase: "Our progress of successfully collecting all the materials from all Skylands has given us to build our machine. And collecting all of them will take about-"

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Sixteen hours to finish our machine."

Krankcase wasn't happy for Brainkenstein stealing his words.

Dr. Krankcase: "That's what I'm gonna say."

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Well I think you should be more inventive like me."

Dr. Krankcase: "I am more inventive."

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Then name all the inventions that you made."

And Krankcase didn't say anything cause he hasn't invented something.

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Thought so."

Silther: "Okay, enough of you two. I don't want no fighting of whose invention is the best. Right now, is the machine ready?"

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Well we needed more power source to charge the machine so it can walk around."

Dr. Krankcase: "And for getting the right body parts."

Silther: "And once it finish?"

Mr. Brainkenstein: "Then we can test it."

Then Silther smiles.

Silther: "Good. Just make sure all our Cyber-warriors keep building this machine." As he pauses and looks at the Cyber-warriors building a giant machine. "Cause we need this machine to help us enter the vault."

As it shows that they're building an arkeyan war machine resembling to the Conquertron.

Silther: "Good thing Formeleon has the blueprint of building an arkeyan war machine to help us enter the vault and use it to defend the Supreme Intelligent. Just as soon this machine is finished."

Meanwhile at the Academy, Spyro and his friends were seeing that Sprocket and Mags were introducing Expo with something.

Expo: "So what is it that Master Eon needed me for?"