Episode 3: Back to the Cadaverous Crypts

Master Eon has gathered Team Spyro, without Spyro, to search for Cynder.

Master Eon: "Everything is now on our hands, Skylanders. We must find out where the Quiet Dragon has taken Cynder to. And the only place where they had taken her is somewhere around skylands."

Stealth Elf: "But we check every skylands and haven't figured where Silther is. Besides, he's nowhere to be found."

Eruptor: "And Spyro is starting to get worried."

Pop Fizz: "And don't forget about his kids he's gonna have."

Jet-Vac: "Thanks for the reminder." In frown expression. "But will Spyro know about this? Will he know that Cynder is pregnant?"

So Master Eon thinks about it then Expo explains.

Expo: "Cynder wanted to talk to Spyro alone. She is the only one who can tell Spyro. Not us."

Eruptor: "And that went wrong cause she told the Quiet Dragon about her pregnancy."

Stealth Elf: "She didn't know that was Spyro. She was worried like Spyro is. And we need to find her before it's too late."

Spyro: "Too late for what?" As he flew down and wondered what they were talking about.

Jet-Vac: "Too late for..... for saving Cynder."

And Spyro wasn't grateful for that.

Jet-Vac: "Sorry, I thought that would help you."

Spyro: "Well it didn't." As he looked at Eon. "And we need to find her quickly. I don't know what Silther will do to her."

Master Eon: "Don't worry, we'll find a way to discover Silther's hideout."

And Spyro doesn't like it when he says it.

Spyro: "Master Eon, I'm worried. Worry about Cynder. And figure out where Silther is. I know he did something to her. He must have made her sick and tried to separate me and Cynder away from each other. And he needs to be found right now." As he flew out the grand library.

Master Eon and the others know that he's getting very worried.

Pop Fizz: "How long will we keep Cynder's secret?"

Master Eon: "As long as he knows the truth."

(Intro)

At the Cadaverous Crypts, the Cyber-Warriors arrive with Villa. They were setting up their base and Blasten and Metalgal were talking about something.

Blasten: "Man, Silther calls a whole Cyber-Warriors to be here. Can you imagine?"

Metalgal: "Yeah, a whole bunch of them. I can't imagine that he'll bring an entire Cyber-Warriors here in this place."

Blasten: "Well, ever since Malefor discovered that his daughter is pregnant, we have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't escape."

They look behind them and see Cynder was chain to the rock and still have the inhibitor collar on her.

Metalgal: "Yeesh. Can't imagine what Malefor will be when he finally discovers it."

Then Blasten thinks about it.

Blasten: "Eh, I'm sure he's fine. Besides, it's not like he's angry and started blowing floating rocks around him."

Then cutscene to Malefor, who was angry and started blowing floating rocks around him.

Malefor: "SPYRO WILL DIED FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY DAUGHTER!!!" Still destroying the floating rocks.

And Silther and Formeleon were watching him destroying everything in the skies.