Episode 13: Sky Wars: The Cyber-Empire Strikes Back

The Cyber-Empire were still building their army as Two-Eye and Razor Claw had already returned and explained everything to Silther for failing to retrieve the fifth piece and leaving Formeleon behind.

Red Two-Eye: "We fail his mission, our Creator."

Blue Two-Eye: "The Skylanders...."

Red Two-Eye: "...has the fifth piece now."

Two-Eye: "Forgive us."

Silther didn't say anything but forgive them instead.

Silther: "I forgive you both. I don't blame my creation for failing their mission and retrieving. I blame the Skylanders for interfering with our work. You will return to your team until I needed you."

Red Two-Eye: "Understand..."

Blue Two-Eye: "...my Creator."

They left while Silther sees Razor Claw as it landed on his hand.

Silther: "Correct, Razor Claw, we should not be worried about Formeleon. He always find a way to get what we desire for."

Golden Queen: "What do you both desire?"

Silther turns around and sees her coming out from the shadow.

Golden Queen: "Your creation failed to retrieve the two other pieces including the other one."

Silther: "They never fail me. My creation have succeed every time to serve my master."

Golden Queen: "And Formeleon?"

Silther: "He always serve me too."

Golden Queen: "And why aren't you worried about him?"

Silther: "Because he always has his way. As you see, Formeleon was my second creation I ever made than Expomeleon. He follows my purpose, he learn my emotion, and he learns-"

Golden Queen: "To obey his master, I know that."

Silther: "Hmph, figures."

They walk into the Cyber-Empires camp as they are still talking.

Golden Queen: "And that pet of his? What are you gonna do with it?"

Silther: "Razor Claw is gonna help us to get us inside the Academy."

Golden Queen: "And how so?"

Silther: "Because Formeleon is gonna crash in our enemy party. Overtron instructed me to send Formeleon to attack the Skylanders as he took one of them and convinced them to trade for the three pieces they had stolen. And just for that, we'll be putting it together as we will soon see the location of what our Supreme Intelligent seeks. Including, creating new vehicles for the Cyber-Empire to travel faster too."

As he shows her the vehicle that the cyber-warriors are making.

Silther: "Overtron got Krankcase and Mr. Frankenstein to build these vehicles. Once they're done, we'll be unstoppable against the Skylanders SuperChargers. They're vehicles may be fast, but we use their blueprint to build one of our own."

(Intro)

Stealth Elf and Jet-Vac were patrolling around the skies as he was driving and she was riding the SuperChargers.

Stealth Elf: "Seems nice out here, no Cyber-Warriors or salvagers around stealing or trading metals, gears, or hardware stuff like that."

Jet-Vac: "Hey, sometimes they may not be around here but we still need time to weaken Overtron and his Cyber-Empire. Who knows what he's playing."