Episode 2: Shocking Discovery

Silther was in the Cyber-Airship and sailing through the wasteland to the Cadaverous Crypts. And his two Cyber-Warriors were talking about something.

First Cyber-Warrior: "Wow." While looking at the skies. "This place is more creepy than I've seen it before."

Second Cyber-Warrior: "Yeah, now I know why they call it, "The Cadaverous Crypts."

First Cyber-Warrior: "Even for Silther, he named his creation, "The Upgraders." How come we don't get a name?"

Second: "Well, we are Cyber-Warriors. That is what we are called."

First Cyber-Warrior: "Yeah, but I think it would be a lot better if we had a cool name. Something a lot cooler like Targer because he aims for his target and never misses."

Second Cyber-Warrior: "That's true. And Brainkenstein, he has a brain and his last name is Stein from Frankenstein. That's how he got that name."

First Cyber-Warrior: "Don't forget Blade-Tis. Because he's praying mantis and with a blade."

Second Cyber-Warrior: "Man, I wish we could name ourselves."

Then the First Cyber-Warriors got an idea.

First Cyber-Warriors: "We can name ourselves." As he looked at the second warrior. "Okay, I'm gonna name myself alright." And started to think of a name. "Let's see ummm....." While thinking. "My name should be...... Blasten. Cause I can blast with my blaster." As he shows him his blaster.

Second Cyber-Warrior: "That's a great name. Okay, my turn." As he thinks of a name. "My name is.... Abominatoration"

And Blasten was in total speechless.

Blasten: "Uhhh, that is not a good name. And also too long."

Second Cyber-Warrior: "Oh." As he realized that name. "Well, how about..... Metalgal. Cause I'm made out of metals.

Blasten: "That's brilliant." As he put his arm over his shoulder. "Look out world, Blasten and Metalgal, now has a cool name."

Metalgal: "Finally, our name is on top of the world."

Silther: "And they'll be on top of your head if you two stop playing around."

Blasten and Metalgal turns around and see Silther with frowny face.

Blasten and Metalgal: "Gaaahhhhh!" As they were surprised.

Metalgal: "Sorry, sir. We were busy making up a name for ourselves."

Silther: "Well maybe you should have choose that name earlier, Metal."

Blasten: "Actually, his name is Metalgal, and I'm Bla-"

Silther: "I don't care about those name!" As he interrupted Blasten. "You two idiots, I have built to become my comrades. But instead became morons than your other brothers. They're smarter than you two who need more programs. If you want me to say your name right, you must do exactly what I ask you. Got it?"

Then Blasten and Metalgal nodded.

Blasten and Metalgal: "Got it."

Silther turns around and sees they have arrived at the Underworld.

Silther: "Finally." As he slither in front of the ship.

Blasten: "Uh, what are we looking for sir?" While looking at the Cadaverous Crypts.

Silther: "Just for someone I made a deal for. And I have a surprise for him."

(Intro)

     At Team Spyro Home, Eruptor was cooking for his team.