Episode 14: Till All For Sacrifice

The Greeble were in the middle of the ocean, savaging anything from the ocean. Until then, they found a left half endoskeleton arm.

First Greeble: "Look what I just found." As he showed it to his group.

Second Greeble: "What is that?"

First Greeble: "I don't know, but this arm is something else."

Third Greeble: "Or, maybe it's worth something. Give it to me!"

As he tries to take it but the first Greeble keeps it away.

First Greeble: "Hey, this is my savage part. Which means it's mine!"

Third Greeble: "Oh yeah, then are you gonna sell it and see how much is it worth?"

First Greeble: "Well no, I'm gonna keep it on top of my shelf, filled with treasure I found."

Third Greeble: "You just wanted it for yourself."

First Greeble: "Hey, we're here in the middle of the ocean, savaging anything that the Cyber-Empire just dropped. So go find something that might be perfect for you."

Third Greeble: "Well I'm taking that arm."

As he grabbed the arm as the other one pulled as they tussled for it.

First Greeble: "Hey! Let go!!"

Third Greeble: "You're just gonna waste it on yourself!"

First Greeble: "No I'm not, you're gonna waste it for losing it."

As they both tussle for the endoskeleton arm, a Cyber-Dragon latches onto their ship as he climbs out of the water and gets onboard to reveal to be Expo but not showing his face. The second Greeble saw him as he stepped aside, letting him look at the two greebles fighting over the arm. Two of them stop tugging then look and see Expo's face who was looking at them with the arm. They both look at each other and then the arm as the third one let go as the first one was holding the arm. He looks at his left half arm and notices the arm is the same as the arm he had in his hand.

First Greeble: "Uhhh, I guess this is your arm? Hehe." As he was nervous.

Expo swipes the arm out of his arm as he fixes his left arm. He checks to see if it still works, and is working fine. He then looked at their airship and said to them.

Expo: "Is your home far away?"

The first Greeble looks at his group and back at him.

First Greeble: "No, we're closer to our home."

Then Expo looks around then back at them and says something.

Expo: "I'll drive."

(Intro)

     With the Team Spyro, they were on the island and were still following the map that was still projected on Eruptor's phone.

Spyro: "Are we there yet?"

Eruptor: "No."

Spyro: "Are we there yet?" As he repeated.

Eruptor: "No."

Spyro: "Are we there yet?" As he repeated again.

Eruptor: "No."

Spyro: "Are we there yet?" Repeated again.

Eruptor: "No." As he was gonna lose his temper.

Spyro: "Are we there yet?" Repeated again.

Eruptor: "No."