Chapter 2

Once Dr.Schrollers left I took a deep breath realizing this was my new home. I looked out the window.. it was no joke when he said you could get a view of the whole town.. Well from what I can see, there's a park about a block away, a diner right next to the apartment(where Mother's going to work), a small elementary school next to the high school near the edge of town, an inn which is on the opposite side of the diner, and a few houses on the other side of the complex.
Mother let me pick a room first, so I chose a small room. I mean the whole apartment is small but the room I chose was by far the smallest. I moved my mattress in there, then added a small blanket and pillow. Soon Mother left for her first shift at the diner. I rested in my room a bit and decorated. I heard a knock at the door at around 8'o' clock. I opened the door and saw a boy and a girl around 16, so my age. They introduced themselves as Zoey and Zachary Armoldo.
They both seemed like quite interesting people .They pulled me into the conversation when Zoey exclaimed that 'This place is a perfect home!'. Of course for some people this place fits right under that agenda. It's small, quiet, and... well I haven't even been here long enough to go on with a description. They invited me for cookie decorating, which explains the smell of cookies earlier today. I decided to take up the offer and went with them.
That's when I realized... there's a third one.. his name is Zayden Armoldo. Anyways, we got to decorate the cookies and hang out. They told me that their parents work at a grocery store behind the schools. They also told me that most of the kids in town hang-out at the park around 4pm on school days and from 9am-8pm on weekends. They invited me to come with them tomorrow considering it's Saturday. I might tag along. I've never been quite as comfortable around others as I am right now though..