Chapter 6

The rest of the day went fine. I hung out with Sidney and Lewis for a while. The triplets joined our conversations for a while until it fell to the time to go home.  We all walked as a group and we separated as we walked past each other's apartments. In which I learned that, Lewis lives 3 doors down, and that Sidney lives right across from my apartment. I walked inside and locked the house door. Mother was on the couch watching some random Hallmark movie.
“Hey hun.” She smiled at me as I sat down next to her. “How’d it go?”
“it went great. it's really fun here.” I replied looking at the coffee table, a basket of muffins and assorted fruits was inside of it.
“oh yeah, these are from the Dean’s, they live right across from us. They said they have a son your age.”
“Yeah, i actually met him today. His name is Sidney. He’s nice. He’s very tall.”
“His parents said he plays football.”
I nodded as I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I smiled at the thought of the people I've met. As long as mother enjoys it here it'll be fine.

I fell asleep after that. But after awhile I woke up. I started hearing noises in the kitchen area so I got up. But by the time I was past the bathroom a girl appeared, I tried to talk but I couldn't. I tried to move but I couldn't. Was this a dream? I kept on attempting to move towards the girl but I couldn't. Then I fell- no sank into the ground. of course it doesn't make sense considering i do live on the second floor. But then I was lifted by some ghost or something? no, when i looked down a pair of lanky arms were wrapped around me. I followed the arms up to the body. a red headed male with a slender body shape and a very emotioned face. It seemed as though he was putting all his strength into lifting me out. Who are they? Do I even know them?