Chapter 9

I was walking around looking for a spot to hide in the trees or near there. As I was looking near one I seen a bawled up male. He seemed to be crying. I walked over to him and patted his back. He jumped up fast and looked up.
"E-Eliz-lizabeth" The boy asked looking slightly nervous looking up at me. He sounded familiar yet looked brand new.
"Uh..do I know you?" i asked tilting my head at the boy
“n-no” he said standing up. he began fiddling his hands.. wait i reconize his voice. is that… Lewis. but he looks like the boy in my dream the other night.
“Lewis?” i asked looking closely at him. Flustered he looked up at me and looked back down
“yes?..” he said in an almost sad tone.
“ thats what you look like without your box..Your so pretty” he was. hes a very pretty individual, reddish brown hair with green tented eyes. he wore glasses too.
“t-thanks..” he said “do you think you could help me get to my apartment without anyone seeing me?” he finished.
“what happened to your box?” i asked. he pointed to a pile of shredded cardboard.
“Alrighty, lets go head back” i said walking back towards the apartments, he was following besides me with his head down.
“Hey Lewis, why do you wear the box?” i asked turning head over to him.
“My dad, he called me ugly… so did some of my classmates.. because of a stupid scar.” he said, his voice raised slightly. i put my hand on his shoulder
“your not ugly” when he looked up he pointed to a deep indention near his ear and cheek. They where pretty big but they werent ugly. While we were talking we heard ruffling in a bush. Lewis grabbed onto my arm and looked down.
“Hey Lewis, and..Elizbeth right?” the same boy from the football game came out of the bush and waved. The tiny Sidney one.
“Oh hey Linds.” Lewis said detaching off of my arm.
“im guessing from the look on your face you dont know my name, Im Lindsey Dean...Sidney’s brother..younger brother” Lindsey said