Chapter 3

I left their house at around 10pm and went back to my apartment. Mother arrived around 20 minutes later. She brought take out home. She said there was a Chinese restaurant behind the complex. I told her about the triplets. I also told her about the hangout. She suggested I should go to make friends.. "This is a great opportunity to get to know the town too." Mother said. I agreed to go for awhile. I believe in her thoughts. I know nothing about this place. Plus an adventure would be good too. Once I finished my food I went to my room. I thought for a second. Is this really my home?.
As I walked to my room I looked through a window. Small white flakes fell from the sky. Adding an almost freckled look to the ground. I went to my room and laid down. I shut my eyes and soon found myself thinking. Thinking and thinking. The kind of thought to summarize what happened that whole day. Interviewing yourself on everyone you've met. Then the kind where you think about scary things but cover it up with magical things, like your in 3rd grade. But it all slows down time. It is captivating. It's like getting a new game or toy or book. Falling into your own messages. Then into a slumber.