Chapter 12

The night was the odd part of everything. As I went to sleep I seen dimmed lighting and calm slow music. I looked around and seen Lewis, Elyria, Sidney, and oddly enough Xeth. They were dressed in more formal wear, and when I looked down I was wearing a lavender colored dress. Lewis and Xeth were talking. I decided to walk around the room.
I went through a door and awoke.

That next day Sidney, Lewis, and I had planned on going to lunch, Lewis invited Xeth which was fine. We decided on the diner and after Sidney, Lewis and Xeth wanted to visit a place they went to as children. It was a small shack with plenty of burn marks and a lot of the lime paint was chipped.
"Something's off..." Sidney mumbled in an undertone voice. It was true, there was an odd aura around. I nodded
"Xeth, put the lighter away" Lewis said, tapping Xeth's head lightly. I went inside the building holding onto Sidney's sleeve. We both stood in shock at what laid before us, Lewis and Xeth looked as well.
"If I had a dime for every time I walked in on stuff like this..I'd have 4, that's not alot but it's still weird." Xeth claimed, they chuckled. Two bodies were infront of us, Zoey and Zayden.

A/N:Thank you so much for reading until this point, writing has taken alot of time for me. But I hope I can write more. Aight well byeee