Prologue and Author's note

PROLOGUE

When do you become a bad person? At what stage do you change sides from good to evil? Why is everything to clear and yet so confusing?

If you do bad things while trying to be good, does that count as being bad? Or are you good, because you put yourself at stake by doing those bad things? What are you supposed to do if events spiral out of your control?

Why are there so many questions?

Why does no-one ever have the answer to them?

Does everyone start off white, clean? Or are we born with that hint of badness, a human weakness. Grey is inbetween. But it is still viewed as bad - you can never make it white again. That grey will always be that dull colour no matter how much you do, how much white you try to put back in, it will always be grey.

Just a drop can change everything.

A drop of black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

First, I must thank you for taking the time to read this note. Secondly, I must thank you for finding this book, bothering to have a look at it and thinking it interesting enough to read past the prologue to get to this.

I love writing - and have written a few books before on here, but I've taken them off because I wasn't happy with them. I would love it if you could let me know your opinion on this book, by simply voting if you like it, or not voting if you don't. If you do like the story, then please vote. All it takes is one click, and it would make my day. If you have time for something that takes a little longer, then please leave a comment too!

I also want to stress a few things before you read story:

There are scenes of graphic violence, which some people may find distressing. If you don't want to read anything like that, then please look out for the warnings at the top of the chapter.

The main character, and some other characters around her, go through a lot, emotionally and physically. I want to say that these events have nothing to do with personal experience, nor do I advocate violence, murder or any other illegal activity that may be in the book.

Finally I wanted to put a lot of emphasis on the fact that this is my work, and that I have put a lot of effort into it. I would like to ask that it not be copied (for this reason, I am dating this message 13/12/2012, although the first 5 chapters were published a little earlier). If you see it, or something very similar anywhere other than this wattpad account (I do not use any other sites for story writing), please let me know.

Thank you!

And finally, There was one other thing I wanted to do - Wattpad only allow two categories for the story, so I was hard pressed to pick them, and don't even have all the categories available. Here is the full list of catergories that I would put it in:

Action, Adventure, Thriller, Mystery, Horror, A bit of humor (though it is not obvious in the beginning, I grant you), Crime, Teen Fiction and some Romance.

Thank you again for taking time to read this (not very) little note,

Dagger