Elisabeta

Elisabeta

When Daciana leaves I quickly finish draining the bodies and dispose of them. I know that this will be my only time to work.

I hurry to my chambers, which are much tamer than Daciana's. They were decorated for practicality rather than sensuality. The walls were covered in stocked bookcases and a single ancient desk, clean of papers and supplies so as not to attract attention, the bed in the room is large but plain fashioned out of dull blond wood. I pull my laptop out of its case and hastily turn it on.

The envelope icon pops up on my dock and I click it. The phrase, 'You've Got Mail' comes to mind. I wait for it to load and curse Dracula for the millionth time for not getting high speed Internet.

E,

I received your email earlier this week and upon further research found that I will have the required materials by the suggested time. You said in your email that money was not a problem and I hope that you meant it, because this is not going to be cheap. For discretion sake I won't mention the objects here, but your response is necessary, so that I know to proceed with the order.

K

I dash out a response and email it, shutting and hiding my laptop in one unnecessary breath.

It's no secret to Drac or anybody that I hate him and what he did to me. I've been trying (and failing) to kill him for years. And after the last failed attempt I decided to do more research. At first nothing came up, but upon further investigation I found an underground supplier of all things vampire weapons. They ranged from things as obvious as silver bullets and garlic to things as far fetched as spears coated in vampire blood and poison laced garters.

Realizing that my complicated plans resulted in nothing more than bruises I decided to go for something unbelievably simple and my order reflected that thought.

The site was difficult to navigate and it posed as a website for a bait and tackle shop, it had no name or picture but it did contain a vague email address which I quickly used to contact the person regarding all the amo I assumed I would need to kill Dracula, Daciana and myself.