8

I woke up with something heavy around me. I looked up and saw Dave. He was still sleeping. He looked so cute when he slept. His mouth was slightly open. He had long eyelashes as well. It was just something I noticed about him.

I slightly shook him and whispered in his ear," Daveeeee."

He twitched a little and mumbled something, but I didn't hear him.

I kept whispering in his ear and shaking him slightly."

His long eye lashes fluttered suddenly and his big chocolate eyes stare into my green ones.

"Alena has anyone ever told you your very beautiful?"

Flashback
"Alena has anyone told you your beautiful?"
"No, because I'm not."
"Yes you are. Never think you aren't."
Aclis kisses me and tells me I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever met.
At tho point I'm already in love with him and I would do anything for him, but still having the dignity to say no.
Aclis was a visitor from the mainland. I met him at one of the stores as I was buying lunch.
He walked up to me and we started talking.
I was 15 at the time and I was so naive.
Aclis was 16 and was very attractive. We talked for weeks, hanging out and what not. One day he kissed me and started telling me how beautiful I was.
Me being a little naive 15 year old new nothing then to believe everything he said.
"Please Alena, let me be your first." He looked at me with a smirk but pleading eyes.
"First in what?" I asked nervously.
"I want the first guy you have sex with. I want to be the one to take your virginity."
"I don't think I'm ready Aclis. I'm only 15." I exclaimed. I loved Aclis but I didn't think I was ready to have sex yet.
"Yes you are," he said plainly," I know you are."
He toke my hand before I could protest. He led me up to my room and pushed me on the bed. Before I could tell him no he started kissing me. He played with the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, breaking the kiss but before I could say stop he was kissing me again. He started grinding on me and he pinned my arms to the bed. With one arm pinning my arms down he used the other one to pull my pants down. I welled up tears in my eyes.
"Aclis I'm not ready!" I exclaimed as he kissed my neck. Here I was in my bra and undies and him in boxers.
"Shut up Alena!" Furry engraved in his eyes.
I cowered in fear. I started to cry and he started kissing my neck.
No one would be home for hours. I felt helpless.
Aclis pinned my arms to the bed and continued kissing my neck. Then he started to feel my sides and unhooked my bra. I started sobbing.
Aclis stopped for a moment and looked in my eyes. Lust was all I saw.
"Alena calm down. I wanna be your first and I want to make you feel good so sit there and appreciate what I'm doing for you!"
He whipped my tears away. Then he kissed me softly and then he looked like the old Aclis again.
"Alena please."
I knew if I said no he would do it still. I didn't say anything and he probably told that as a yes. He started kissing my neck.
Then Aclis pulled my underwear down.
"Aclis no! I don't want to."
"Alena I know you want me. So shut the fuck up.
I honestly hadn't know what he was saying, because so was to good at English yet.
I felt pain down there and it hurt so bad. Aclis was going hard and rough.
Next thing I know he's off of me and I'm laying there silent and hurting.
He left and I never saw him again.
It toke me a year to get over what happened. And at this point I'm still not over it.

End of Flashback