crossing the border

(in the Phoenix clan)

(Akashi p.o.v)

"I want to cross the border." I waited for my friends answers." Akashi are you sure?" Shintaro asked me. "Of course I'm sure are you defying me?" "No,I guess we could I mean my lucky item today is supposed to be a niege and that flower is on the ice side,so I guess today is fine.. not that I care or anything." "Aka-chin can I bring snacks?" "Of course atsushi." "Yay." Kagami looked at me like he was gonna say no but I lifted my eyebrow and smirked that made him look the other way. "Fine, but why akashi?" He asked me. "I want to see how it looks like because my family and I are going there soon to talk with the Yuki-onna clan." They all looked at me surprised."what?" Shintaro looked at me then said "Do you want information on them I only have a little." "Of course tell me shintaro what information do you have?" He sighed then spoke " the Yuki-onna clan have blank expressions and pale skin most have black or white hair except for oldest son he has light blue hair." "They say that the eldest son is the most dangerous but the most elegant looking person in the whole land." "They say you never know he's there heck he doesn't even have footprints." "They say he is the descendant of the Yuki-onna." " That is all the information I have." Hm he sounds interesting and that's the family I'm meeting? This is gonna be at least interesting. "Okay then shintaro, atsushi,and taiga let's go cross the border." They all sighed bit followed.

(At the border)(still akashi pov)

Once at the border shintaro started looking for a niege flower. Atsushi was eating his snacks. Taiga looks like he wants to leave. I started climbing the walls and the others followed. Once on top of the wall I looked over and saw pure snow and trees. It was freezing cold good thing we bought winter clothing before getting here. I jumped off the border and looked around it was quiet.too quiet.the other three also just jumped off the border and looked around. Shintaro even though having winter clothing was still cold so he started a little fire in his hands. I was gonna tell him to stop when I heard something and I'm guessing the others did too since shintaro stop his fire. "Ahhh aominecchi is a meanie ssu~!" We saw a blonde idiot running away from a tall dark blue haired guy. Just by looking at them I can see their idiots. Then their was a guy with his hair covering half of his face following them. He looked like he was dragging something until I saw an icicle go between the two idiots running. The guy with hair covering his face looked back at whatever he was dragging and shrugged and let go of whatever it was. I wanted to get a closer look so me and my friends hid in the bushes so we can hear and see them without notifying them. I looked at kagami and he looked kinda happy and sad at the same time I'ma just guess and say one of them was his brother. Finally I got a view of what the Raven haired guy was dragging. It was a boy with light blue. Vanilla like skin. A blank expression in a white kimono with little blue snowflakes on it. He looked elegant and pretty for a guy. That's when I remembered shintaro information! This guy is the eldest son of the Yuki-onna clan! The one I wanted to meet! I can't wait to see what going to happen to the two idiots!