game night?

(akashi pov)

I woke up at 8:25 a.m when I looked to the side expecting to see tetsuya their. It was empty. "Tetsuya?" I looked around then I heard a noise in the kitchen." Kurokocchi! Make us breakfast!"what's going on? " Yeah tetsu,the food here sucks!" Who is that? " Sorry Kuroko our stomachs rejected whatever we tried here." What the hell is going on? I got up brushed my teeth and changed then left to the kitchen. When I got there I saw Ryouta and Daiki and tatsuya. Along with tetsuya, shintaro, atsushi,and taiga."what is going on?" They all looked at me. My friends then went next to me."Um akashi what are they supposed to eat for breakfast?" Shintaro looked at me while adjusting his glasses." Well shintaro they can't handle hot food so they make their own cold food." "Isn't that rude aka-chin, we made them leave their homeland and they could've stayed there you know." Atsushi whispered. "I agree." Taiga and shintaro said. "Well we don't really have anything they can eat." I looked around to see if they can eat anything we have here."you know I really doubt you have anything for us so just let tetsu cook for us." Daiki looked annoyed at us. "But it's rud-" taiga was cut off. "It's rude of you to think were so helpless that we need you to do everything for us ssu~" Ryouta looked annoyed as well." Sorry but we can take care of ourselves thank you." Tatsuya also looked annoyed. How did we make them annoyed so early in the morning! " It's okay I'll make us soba." Tetsuya stated."do you have ingredients?" I asked. " Yes I made sure my helper brought me enough ingredients that will last us a month here." Tetsuya said while making the cold soba."Are you guys sure you can't eat anything that is just a little bit spicy?" Why is taiga asking this? " Oi are you trying to food poison us?" Daiki looked suspicious of taiga. " We wouldn't do that nandayo." Shintaro said. Then all of a sudden Ryouta started laughing." Why do you have a green lipstick!" Ryouta was dying of laughter. I looked at shintaro and he was blushing of embarrassment. It was in his pocket like he was trying to hide it."i-i-its my lucky item for today!" Poor shintaro having to deal with idiot blonde." Atsushi I think we should start doing breakfast." "Okay aka-chin." Tetsuya was done with making his soba.(picture)

"Hope you enjoy

"Hope you enjoy." Tetsuya said with a small smile. He would be a great parent. Wait I haven't even discussed if he wants kids. I mean we would probably have to adopt. "Arigato testu/Kurokocchi/Kuroko." The three said in unison. "Here are our drinks."