exploring the ice side

(ice side) (akashi pov)

We followed tetsuya to their village and I can tell you it was pretty.

(Reference photo)

It had firefly lights and snow every where there was a skating rink. There was a smell of hot chocolate and ice cream everywhere. It's basically a place to relax and not be taken by the heat. It so relaxing that I feel like I'm going to sleep. The atmosphere is welcoming and calm. This is a really nice place. Heck icicle are a decorations. For my standards this place passes. That's when they stopped walking and saw a dog running toward us. I had trouble to stop myself from laughing at taiga expression. He seemed like it was the end of the world when the cute puppy came near us. Then I saw tetsuya pick the puppy up then looked at taiga and smirked.Thats when Tatsuya looked at tetsuya like he was gonna say something but was too late. I started laughing when I saw taiga getting chased by tetsuya with the dog moving it near taiga. That's when taiga decided to hide behind atsushi."kag-chin scared of dog?" Atsushi looked at taiga. Taiga looked away and nodded out of embarrassment. Then shintaro spoke up." Excuse me, Kuroko what is your zodiac sign?" Tetsuya looked at him and lifted an eyebrow"Aquarius, why?" That's when I saw shintaro shiver." Beware zodiacs if you run into an Aquarius today be careful not to make them mad today or else you'll face their wrath." He finished saying. Tetsuya looked at him and smiled then nodded and pointed at Ryouta and Daiki. They shivered when tetsuya pointed at them. "Kise~kun is Gemini,tell me his." Shintaro looked surprised and blushed because someone took interest in his weird zodiac and luck stuff. I felt myself get angry but why I just meet the boy? Why would I already like him? Sure he looks fragile and elegant and kinda smells like vanilla. The picture of him below me is a- okay I'ma stop there before I fantasize something I shouldn't. "Gemini are the 5th luckiest today but if near an Aquarius they are sure to get hurt multiple times today." Tetsuya smirked at what he said but has a deadpan face. Ryouta looked like he wanted to run away."Kurokocchi wouldn't hurt me right?"he looked at tetsuya nervously. "Of course kise~kun I would hurt you if you act like an idiot." He said in a monotone voice but with a hint of threatening in it."aomine~kum is a Aries,his?" Tetsuya looked happy. Shintaro reply"Aries stay away from Gemini today they will make you get hurt from Aquarius today." Daiki looked at Ryouta like he was gonna punch him when he heard what shintaro said. Tetsuya looked happy at what shintaro said."thank you midorima~kun." " No problem, not like I care or anything!" He looked away in embarrassment. Tetsuya then gave taiga the dog.Since taiga was distracted about what shintaro said he didn't notice he was holding something. Until he snapped back from his daze and noticed he was holding the puppy. Oh! I see tetsuya distracted taiga from the dog to the two idiots over there. For some reasons this guy makes my heart skip a beat the way you can't notice him unless you look closely. His creamy vanilla skin. His big blue eyes. His beautiful light blue hair. How his white kimono with snowflakes compliments his fragile and elegant body. Okay I need to stop fan boying over him before I choke over my own drool. Ugh he is making me act so out of character! I can't seriously be in love him already I barely meet this guy for god sake! "Tetsuya what's the dog's name and is it yours?" I say while petting the puppy his eyes remind me of tetsuya. " Yes,he is mine and it's name is nigou." He took nigou from taiga hands and smirked at taigas expression when he took nigou from him. I heard a faint chuckle from tetsuya and saw Tatsuya snickering in the background. While Ryouta and Daiki were giggling like two gossip girls. Then what surprised me is when atsushi and shintaro started chuckling as well which is really rare. I smiled and chuckle as well. While taiga looks annoyed by us laughing at him with a tint of blush on his cheek from embarrassment. I think I am in love with tetsuya even though I just meet him pretty cliche even for me. He just can make anyone laugh but can be sadistic at times. He truly is perfect in my eyes.