Kuroko is scary

(ice side) (kuroko p.o.v)

I can't believe these two idiots made me and Himuro~kun chase after then all the way from the palace to the border. I had to get himuro~kun to give me piggy back ride which was embarrassing because people were staring to the point I just had him drag me instead. Sooner or later I got bored of being dragged that I pulled on himuro~kun sleeve and told him to move he shrugged it off. After he was out of the way I formed a long yet sharp icicle and threw between them they stopped running. They looked back scared because they know what's gonna happen." Kise~kun, aomine~kun explain to me why you made me and himuro~kun run after you to the border?" I had an ice cold aura I made the temperature here ice cold (only here didn't want to freeze the people in the village) "Kurokocchi I um.." kise~kun was shaking on how cold it was. "T-tetsu calm down." Aomine~kun stuttered. "Waahhh Kurokocchi forgive me!" Kise~kun jumped to tackle me and since I was already tired I couldn't move. " Kise~kun get off your heavy!" Kise~kun let go of me and hid behind Aomine~kun because it got colder. I was getting upset so the degrees were lowering. "T-t-tetsu we just wanted to bring you outside but didn't know how because your always disappearing on us so we thought maybe if we chase each other himuro like the mother hen he is will drag you to get us." Himuro~kun looked at them and sighed"i-im not a mother hen." I giggled at that. He was upset at being called a mother hen. "Hmph you know the drill." "Take off your shirts." Kise~kun and aomine~kun both sighed and took off there shirts. I formed an icicle sharp as a knife. I carved in words like idiot,baka,and stupid. Of course blood was spilling bit I just froze it the broke it. That stopped the bleeding. I took there shirts and gave it to himuro~kun. Himuro~kun just sighed and walked. "Kise~kun, aomine~kun have you learn your lesson?" They both nodded. "Then take care of the four people in the bushes." Kise~kun and aomine~kun and himuro~kun were shocked by what I said. I could feel there presence especially since know I have no presence I can sense people presence easily.kise~kun walked over to the bushes and saw four people. Kise~kun knows everyone so when he shook his head I instantly knew that they were from the fire side. Aomine~kun went over and pushed them out of the bushes. There were a tall purple head. A green head with glasses. A red head with red eyes that was taller than me by a little. Then their was kagami~kun. Himuro~kun seemed happy since only me and kise~kun and aomine~kun know there brothers.'kagami~kun why are you here?" Kagami~kun was shaking that's when I realized the temperature was maybe to cold for what there used to. So made a little least cold until he stopped shaking. Then kagami~kun spoke"hi kuroko long time no see, the reason why I'm here is because I'm like a babysitter for this one here." He pointed at the red head next to him. Hmm red hair and eyes. Oh! "Akashi seijuro from the Phoenix clan right?" I deadpan. He nodded. "Alright so what brings you here?" I walked closer until I'm right in front of his face. The temperature going down because if he's here to harm us it won't happen!