Blue-Skinned

Sombra led the way to the English Classroom, you trailed behind her trying to think of a conversation starter as she hadn't said a word to you since you left assembly. You considered complimenting her hair, which was half-shaved with bright purple highlights - though you worried your compliment wouldn't mean much, being the new student.

After minutes of walking in silence, Sombra and you stopped outside a classroom door that was on the first floor. "Here we are!" Said Sombra, sounding excited. You smiled back at her, about to walk ahead. "Don't bother speaking to anyone at the front, they're not worth our time" Sombra continued, gripping your shoulder. "You'll come and sit with me". Sombra went ahead as you reluctantly followed.

Stepping into the class, it was more advanced than your previous school; Every student had their own desk, which hovered slightly above the floor. The teacher's desk was also floating, but it was damaged across the surface due to Mr Bastion's metallic arms. There was a board, which was a hologram with 'WELCOME STUDENTS' written on it.

As you looked around, you saw that there were already a lot of students here including Hana, who was playing on her handheld console and Lucio, who was playing his music for the rest of the class. Most students were joining in, tapping their desks to the beat whilst others remained sat down waiting for the lesson to start.

You found yourself joining in by tapping your feet, you looked towards Sombra expecting her to be dancing too. Instead, she looked completely uninterested, rolling her eyes as if in disgust. She then proceeded to walk to the back of the classroom, looking back at you to make sure you followed. Admittedly, you felt like a dog on a leash rather than a new friend, but you also felt like you had an ally at least - after all, she helped you switch classes. You made your way to the row furthest in the back, in which Sombra had stopped at one of the desks. 

"Hola Amélie!" Sombra said, sitting herself on the desk - her back to you, swinging her legs. You stepped closer, being able to see over Sombra's shoulder to who she was addressing. Sat there was a girl who hadn't even blinked in yours and Sombra's direction. You immediately noticed her the blue hue of her skin, which complimented the orange skirt she was wearing; her hair was also a dark shade of blue, the same length as her entire torso. However, what struck you the most about this character was her demeanor, which you could only describe as regal. She was sat up straight, with one leg crossed over the other. Her head was tilted upwards, as if to look down on the rest of the classroom - you had never experienced such glamour before. 

"Sombra, who is this?" Amélie said, turning towards you - her amber eyes glaring at you, judging you from head to toe.  

"Ah yes! This is [Y/N], don't worry

"Ah yes! This is [Y/N], don't worry. They are going to be very useful to us!" Sombra smiled, pushing you forwards, making you trip over your own feet a little. 

You had never felt so inferior as Amélie stood up from her chair, retaining her perfect posture and expressionless face. She continued to look down on you, as she was wearing heels - making you feel like the size of a spider. Her attention then turned to Sombra, who was still sat on the desk beside you. 

"This better be worth it Sombra"