Reyes

You stood there in complete silence.

It's not like you had any secrets to hide, but from what you knew about Sombra already it was likely she would just alter some files or edit images to ruin your reputation. And Amélie was already threatening enough.

"What is it you want me to do?" You said reluctantly, making Sombra smile.

"I'm glad you made the right choice. Listen, all we want you to do is infiltrate Lena's little friend group" Sombra explained, turning her laptop screen towards you again which was showing a diagram connecting Lena to a number of students, including Lucio and Hana.

 Listen, all we want you to do is infiltrate Lena's little friend group" Sombra explained, turning her laptop screen towards you again which was showing a diagram connecting Lena to a number of students, including Lucio and Hana

"Infiltrate?" You looked up from Sombra's screen.

"Yeah. You know, like get into the group, become friends with them, particularly Lena and then give us all the details". Sombra smiled gleefully, "you see, with it being a new term at Overwatch High, it also means the election for student body president is starting soon".

"Which I want to win", Amélie added.

"With Amélie as the new student body president, it means that Talon is in command and we can make the rules. But first, we need to defeat Lena in our campaign, she's been president every year". The fact seemed to anger Amèlie once again, suggesting that she had tried campaigning against Lena before with little success. "If we can get dirt on Lena, we can ruin her reputation for good. It'll be on the front page of the school blog!" Sombra laughed.

"I don't understand. Why do you need me to do this? Can't you turn invisible and don't you also have access to everyone's files?" You asked.

"This is why you're the new student. Everyone is this school knows I can turn invisible, and that I'm always looking for secrets to share - so, people are pretty weary of me. This is why you're the perfect person for the job, no one even knows who you are!"

"AHEM."

The three of you stopped and turned around, in which a dark figure was standing above you. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Gabe! It's so good to see you - did you have a nice summer!" Sombra exclaimed

"Gabe! It's so good to see you - did you have a nice summer!" Sombra exclaimed. The male figure gave Sombra an intense stare, his fists tightened. "I-I mean Mr Reyes!".

"Skipping class on the first day? Why am I not surprised" Mr Reyes crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"Skipping class? Ha, no way. I was just using the bathroom that's all! Look see, I have a hall pass!" Sombra proceeded to pull out a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it to Reyes. His eyes glanced over the paper and then shifted over to Amélie, "Lacroix?"

"I too have an hall pass" she responded, taking one out of her purse which matched her designer bag. The three of them turned towards you, the dark clothed figure stepping closer to you, "and where's your hall pass [L/N]?"

You looked up at the intimidating figure, his face were covered with scars which made him look even more intense. "HALL PASS. NOW". He exclaimed, his patience wearing thin. You had no idea where Sombra and Amélie got theirs, did they know this was going to happen? They didn't warn you. "I-I don't have a hall pass. But I've be-"

"Detention".

"What? Wait, I'm sure Somb-"

"3PM. Don't be late".