Changing Classes

You looked at the girl, unsure whether she has been there the entire time

You looked at the girl, unsure whether she has been there the entire time. She was still laughing at the fact that you had gotten this 'Moira' character as one of your teachers.

"What's wrong with O'Deorain?" you asked confused.

"Ha! What ISN'T wrong with O'Deorain!" The purple-haired girl responded, wiping a tear from her eye. "She's only the most cruel teacher in this entire school! Rumor has it that she does weird experiments to the dissection frogs - they keep going missing. Some say she even tries to bring them back to life" she waved her fingers, speaking in a ghostly tone. "Even Mr Reyes is afraid of her!" she laughed some more. You felt a hard lump in your throat, going a little pale in the face.

"Don't worry you can always just change class" she leant back in her chair nonchalantly.
"But Vice Principle Amari said you can't." You said, raising an eyebrow.
"Well yeah, YOU can't but I can!" She grinned, pulling out a large laptop from her bag and opening the lid. You took a small peak, seeing various windows open filled with lines of code as well as what appeared to be the school's server. "Iniciando el hackeo". She said to herself, the sounds of keys being hit getting louder and faster, the laptop fan whirring away.

"Perfecto." She then took a hold of your phone, which you still had in hand. She refreshed the schedule page repeatedly until the changes had gone through and passed it back to you, looking proud of herself.

MONDAY / 9:00 - MR BASTION - ENGLISH

"English?"

"Pfft. Don't worry [Y/N], it's basically a free period. You basically do whatever you want amigo/a, including meeting my friend.". She smiled at you again with what looked like a sinister look on her face.

"W-Wait. How did you know my name? I never told you"

"You think I wouldn't come across your name whilst I was changing your schedule?" You went a little pink in the face as her tone was a little condescending. "Speaking of names, I'm Sombra". She reached her hand out, in which her nails were painted a bright shade of purple.
"Nice to meet you Sombra" you said as you shook hands, smiling.
"The pleasure is all mine" she said grinning as she put away her laptop.

"Let's head to class... friend".