New Friend

Seeing Connor with Ben made Matthew jealous, it made his blood boil but deep inside he knew Connor had a better chance of getting with Ben than he did. The day flew by and suddenly the bell for lunch rang and Matthew darted into the canteen like a dog chasing a stick, he ordered beef burger and chips and went and sat at the table. As he sat down he saw Ben and Connor walk in, Matthew walked over, grabbed some guys water and threw it over Ben "You were meant to text me i needed your help, you're just a worthless fag!" and with a punch to the face Ben ran out of the canteen and straight to the toilets. But then as Matthew turned away "Hey jerk" shouted Connor as his fist met Matthew's jaw. "I was going to warn you about him being gay and that you should stay away from him but it looks like you're one too. A filthy queer" Matthew said to Connor whilst rubbing his jaw. "Don't make me hurt you Matthew 'cause one thing is for sure, I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU!" replied Connor and with that he stormed out and went to look for Ben. It took Matthew a few seconds to establish what had just happened, he went back to his seat and finished eating. Lewis came and sat down opposite him "you okay man? it's you just seem like you have just been smacked in the face" Lewis asked. "That's 'cause i have" matthew replied.