Shocked

Matthew's P. O. V

It's 7 am and Matthew is woken up by his phone ringing he looks at the caller ID it's Lewis.
"Hey man what's up?" Asked Matthew with a musky voice.
"Meet me at school in an hour for football practice the other guys know already" replied Lewis.
"I'll be there" Matthew yawned and hung up the phone, no sooner had he hung up the phone he had hopped out of bed and went for a shower. After he had a shower and got dressed he checked himself out in the mirror, he was happy with today's look a pair of dark black skinny jeans, a nirvana band tee and a pair of red converse. He then went down stairs and made a cup of tea after he drank his tea, he grabbed an apple and went to his car, he started it and drove to school. When he got there he saw his team stood around waiting for him he pulled up to the car park and got out leaving his bag and equipment in his car. He ran to Lewis and hit the ball out of his hand and practice began, before they knew it the school was filling up with students and teachers so they ended the game and chilled around Matthew's car until the bell rang. When the bell rang everyone flooded through the doors and hallways trying to get to tutorial on time. As he ran to his classroom he realised he forgot his bag and equipment and sprinted back to his car but as he grabbed his stuff he saw the mystery Jaguar pulling in to the car park and decided to see wait until Ben gets out and what he sees next shocks him so much he doesn't know what to think. It was Ben well of course he knew that Lewis told him yesterday but somehow he looked different was it his hair or the make up he used to cover the bruises down the side of his face either way Matthew felt something tingle deep inside and he didn't like it. Ben looked up and saw Matthew and tried to walk back to his car then suddenly, "You're late! Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, well not on my own anyway" shouted Matthew so Ben turned back around and walked towards the school and then through the big blue double doors that lead to the school corridor.