Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Next store. Hot Topic." Victoria smiles as the guards hold our bags. I learned that the head 2 guards names are Daniel and Cameron. Daniel has blonde hair and Cameron has pitch black hair like Aspen. Cameron is quieter than Daniel and he looks like he is always prepared for a fight.

We walk into Hot Topic and I immediately throw myself into the band t-shirts and cute dresses. I end up buying 5 shirts and 3 small dresses. I hand Daniel my bags and we go pick out shoes next. Victoria picks out a pair of combat boots with fur inside and I pick out a pair of flats. Lastly Me and Victoria pick out a pair of black heels that are pretty and reasonably high. After getting a lot more clothes we stop in the food court and order some food while Daniel excuses himself claiming he needed to pick up something for me.

"I'm so happy we got you some dresses!" Victoria squeals and sits her tray of Chik-fil-a down next to me. Earlier she made me pick out 6 dresses for any occasions formal and not. She was so happy to see me wearing a dress but I made sure to cover my wounds from her eyes.

"Only because you made me." I laugh.

"You will look great in them and Aspen will love them on you." She smiles and I can't help but smile at the mention of Aspen. He is like my guardian angel sort of.

"Yeah yeah." I continue eating my food and Daniel comes back holding a bag and hands it to me.

"At Alp-Aspens request he told me to get you this. It's a gift from him to you." Daniel smiles and hands me the bag. Inside is a brand new Iphone 5. I am stunned beyond belief and so incredibly happy. I am so thankful for Aspen's gift and thoughtfulness.

"I'll have to thank him when we get back." I smile and put it with my other bags. We eat and make small talk and shop some more before finally getting back to their house. Well my house too now.

As soon as I step in the door, Aspen is already waiting on me. I do something unexpected and hug him. He is shocked at first until he realizes I'm not going to run or anything and hugs me back.

"Thanks for the phone." I tell him and he smiles a big and heart warming smile.

"You're welcome. It's my gift to you." He says as everyone else enters and looks to us.

"Her stuff can go into her room." He says to Cameron and Daniel and the other guards carrying a lot of bags. I head upstairs to unload everything after I get done hugging Aspen. Earlier the guys and Victoria told me that I was getting my own room.

I set up my shelves and dresser drawers along with my important stuff like bathroom stuff. Something in me is sad that I am not staying in the same room as Aspen anymore but I ignore it and finish unpacking.

My room is big enough to be a gym. I have my own bathroom and a walk in closet. I even have room to dance and whatever else I want.

There's a knock on my door and I open it to find Aspen smiling down at me. I let him in and he looks at my room in admiration.

"Well I see you're all settled in. I was hoping you'd feel comfortable here. I guess I was right." He smiles and we sit on my bed. His dark hair looks messy and wet like he had a shower earlier. His black shirt matches his black hair also.

"I am. I love it. Thank you for letting me stay and not treating me like a child or like fragile glass." I tell him putting a piece of hair behind my ear while I talk. He chuckles and looks directly in my eyes.

"I'd do anything for you."

This takes me by surprise a little.

"Why me? What's so special about me besides the obvious fact?" I ask letting my confusion take over my face.