𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴.

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰..
StoneCold
♕♕♕♕
Ever since I was little girl, I always thought that my mother would be the one to protect me from anything. Well today that changed.

"Pack your shit and leave Ariana!" Tears fell down my eyes. I usually would've cursed her out but this was different, my own mother who birth me was kicking me out of my childhood home because of something I didn't do.

"How could you believe that piece of shít! He's lying, I never touched him mother! I would never." My voice cracked at the end.

"No, How Could You sleep with my husband! You're a whore get out I never want to see you again." Richard looked at me he had a evil smirk on his face. I felt my hair being pulled and the front door open, before I could even protect myself the door slammed in my face.

I banged on the brown wooded door trying to get back in. "Mom Please! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM!" I yelled the front door opened I thought she was going to finally let me talk, but instead my own mother threw my luggage to the ground and looked at me in my eyes.

"I hate you!" The door slammed again. I stood there broken. The rain had started and it was coming down hard. I slowly walked down stairs and grabbed my suitcase. I opened the white Pickett fence that I now hated, it was supposed to represent a new beginning.

When my mom and Richard got married I was so excited, I thought this would finally be a new beginning for us. My mom would finally have her dream Husband and I would finally have a father who spoiled me with anything I wanted.

But turns out Richard is a piece of shit, my mother didn't see it but I did.

I walked down the street broken. I continued walking in the rain until I seen a little café. I walked inside, a blonde lady who looked like she was in her late thirties came up smiling at me.

"Welcome to 𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴́ 𝚁𝙴𝙳, my  name is Marie would you like to have a seat?" I looked at her blankly her smile fell and she looked at me weirdly.

"Okayyy Than, Follow me." She grabbed a menu and I followed her to the red seated booth. No one was in the Cafè but a man who looked like he drove trucks he sat in the far back drinking his coffee.

"I'll be back in a minute or two would you like something to drink?" I ignored her, she nodded her head and walked away.

It was now hitting me that I was homeless,  I had nowhere to go. I didn't even have a job. I needed to figure out and plan and I had to figure out one quick. Tears fell  started to form in my eyes again. The cheerful lady came back and put a glass of hot chocolate in front of me. She smiled and looked at me, "don't worry hunny it's on the house." She walked away again and I slowly started to drink the hot chocolate.

My clothes where slowly drying up because of the heat. After drinking my hot chocolate I laid my head on the black table and closed my eyes.