𝟶𝟼.

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊..
Idontwannabeyouanymore
♕♕♕♕
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥: 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨.

I was awoken by the beeping sound of a heart monitor, my body was in pain. I looked up to see Micah standing next to the bed. "What the fuck happened?" I whispered out all I remember was the paparazzi taking pictures of me and asking questions.

"Congratulations Ariana you are officially trending all over the world as a Meme." My face frowned "Micah seriously what's going on? Why am I in a hospital bed?"

"You was hit by a car Ariana, it's all over the news." I looked at Micah with confusion. How the hell was I hit by a car? Then it hit me I could sue that person for hitting me, oh this was going to be great.

"Who the hell would hit me?" The door of the room opened "that would be him." Micah said I rolled my eyes really an old man? How could I possibly sue him?

"I'm really sorry miss my boss was in a rush and he told me to step on it! I didn't mean to hit you please don't sue me or my boss." I rolled my eyes "why are you speaking for your boss where is he?"

The door opened in came in 3 men with expensive suits and bags. I heard the door closed I quickly looked up and seen the most handsome man looking I've seen in a while.

"You must be the boss?" I said looking at him in the eyes. He ignored my question and snatched a paper out one of the men in the expensive suit hand. He handed me the paper. "What's this?!"

"This is a non-closure agreement, everything that's happening here can not be discussed into the public or you will be sued."

I rolled my eyes at the asshole. "And if I don't sign these papers what's going to happen jackass?!" Micah softly punched me in the arm. "Ouch you ass wipe!" I Whispered to him. "Ariana just sign the papers seriously, He's not someone you want to gamble with."

I looked back at the old man and his boss. The old man looked scared shitless and the boss looked annoyed.

" why should I sign these papers if your the one who hit me?" The old man clears his throat "umm miss it was a green light. You basically walked when cars was supposed to go."

Well shít that goes me suing them. "Fine." I picked up the pen and signed the papers , Micah looked relieved that I signed them.

"Very well, your hospital expenses have been fully paid, thank you for your time." I gave him a fake smile as he walked out taking the papers with him.

"Micah would you kindly give me some water?"my body was still killing me and my throat felt like it had been crushed. "Yeah, I'll be back in a sec." he walked out the room with the door slamming behind him.

I picked up Micah's phone and looked at the news about me.

Mercedes Milani drug dealer hit by a car! Will she stop selling drugs?
Micah Weston fling & Mercedes Milani 'drug dealer' hit by a car! 

Micah came back in with a bottled water he seen me on his phone with tears in my eyes.  "I don't think you should cry over something like this Ariana."

I gave him a sad smile "they think I'm a drug dealer. I don't even know a thing about selling drugs." I said "I'm so sorry Micah, for making your life a living hell . I promise when this is over I'll leave."

It was true, ever since coming into Micah's life I've done nothing but mess things up for him. "Yeah tell me about it." He said scoffing

"So tell me who was that guy?" Micah rolled his eyes.

"That Guy Ariana was Sliver Milani, you know Mercedes Milani's brother. He owns pretty much every thing in Settle. He's very powerful and not someone you want to mess with."

"How much is he worth?" I asked in curiosity " roughly about 11 billion. He owns several tech companies and his family has a huge hotel chain."

"And what About Mercedes what does she do?" Micah sighed "Mercedes is bit of a firecracker she's into drugs a lot it just came out a couple years ago that she was battling addiction but she loves it, so she doesn't stop.

Katherine isn't  Mercedes' real mother. Jason Milani cheated on his wife with a black woman that's why Mercedes' looks nothing like Sliver or Katherine.

At child birth Mercedes mom died. So Katherine took Mercedes' in to look good for the public so there reputation wouldn't be ruin."

Jesus that family needs a tv show 'surviving with the Milani's'

"How do you know all of this?"

"It's kind of mandatory that the wealthy know about the Milani's pass." I nodded my head understanding.

"Sliver Milani how do I get to him?" Micah frowned "Why would you want to get to Sliver Milani?" I stared at Micah with a serious face.

"Because
I'm going to trap him and you're going to help me. I want to know where he lays his head, how he likes his eggs, where he works out, I want to know everything about him Micah."

"Are you crazy!?" I laughed "Maybe but what you need to know Micah is that I want to be rich and Sliver Milani Is the answer."

"Having a baby to get to someone riches is never the answer Ariana."

"Oh but it is Micah." I was so determined to have Sliver Milani wrapped around my little fingers what I didn't know is Sliver Milani would ruin me beyond measures.