𝟶𝟾.

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰.
Closer
♕♕♕
The night went by fast, the gala was amazing. I got drunk which is something I been doing for the pass 3 weeks.

But today that was going to stop today! Why? Because today was the day I going to work for Sliver, today was the day I got one step closer to my plan that I just knew was going to work. It just had to.

After I finished making my lunch I went into Micah's room without knocking. "Micah I'm lea- oh my god!" I couldn't believe what I was saying Micah and that Poster Board bitch laying in bed fucking.

"Jesus! Ariana alittle privacy!" Immediately I slammed the door closed. I was confused and even angry how could he. I thought they didn't get along. As I walked to the elevator I thought about Micah and Ashley.

Why didn't he tell me she was his date? I thought Micah and I were starting to trust one another.

Micah has honestly became like a brother to me. At first it started off with me wanting to trap Micah but my plans changed when I found out who he truly was.

He was giving, caring, and always wanted the best for me. I couldn't bare with the fact of hurting him so now I move on to the next best thing. Sliver.
𓇽𓇽𓇽
After a 10 minute walk I was at SM Tech the 30 story building looked lovely.

The sleek white and cream lobby was just amazing with the white marble floors. Everything looked Expensive like something out of a magazine.

I walked up the receptionist who had on all white. "Hi, I'm Ariana Luna here to see Sliver Milani for the 5 o'clock appointment."

"I'm sorry Ma'am it's 5:05 Mr.Milani isn't available for your appointment anymore." Okay maybe I got alittle too drunk and woke up late but seriously it's just 5 minutes. "Uhh okay can I reschedule the appointment?" She shook her head no.

"Well I guess I should just spit it out, I'm pregnant and it's Sliver's so if you don't mind get his ass on the phone this second or god so help me I will go to the press and air his ass out."

Her eyes widen, she was afraid she would get fired if this was true. She quickly picked up the phone and called Sliver I'm guessing.

"I'm sorry Ma'am he's in a very important meeting at the moment." I rolled my eyes. "Fuck the meeting tell him to let me up immediately!" She unmated the phone and started talking to him again.

"Very Well Mr.Milani." She hung up the phone and looked at me "the very top floor ma'am his office is the big gold door." I smiled and nodded my head feeling accomplished. 

I walked to the elevator and waited it took about 1 min due to people getting on and off the elevator when it came I got on.

Looking at the top floor I seen it was on the 30th Wow that's pretty high. Hopefully me being afraid of the heights wouldn't kick in.

'30th floor' the elevator opened. As it opened I seen a white desk which looked like the receptionist desk a lot of glass doors. As I walked through the long hall way I seen the huge gold door.

I kindly knocked.

"I'm sorry ma'am but Mr. Milani is in a very important meeting at the moment he asked not to be bothered you may sit until he's done if you don't mind." The blonde lady had said. I sighed and sat on the cream colored couch.

" what brings you here today ?" She asked sitting back at her desk." I sat my purse down next to me and looked at her. "I'm here to be his personal assistant well at least try." She gave me a soft smile.

"Good luck with that job, I've been filling in for the old one and let's just say he is a pain in the ass.

Everything has to be on time not a minute late or you're fired he's a very good boss but very strict especially on a time and perfection." I took everything she said into consideration, I don't know how and when I got nervous but I did.

"Do he happen to have a girlfriend or something in that manner?" She nodded her head. "Makayla Williams one of the top supermodels in the world. They have been together since they where in high school."

Before I could even say anything the hold door opened. Out came walking out a light brown haired girl with beautiful green eyes. She looked elegant, expensive and nice. Right behind her was Sliver.

"Makayla we will talk about this at home I'm not in the mood right now." Oh so that's Makayla of course that's his type supermodel.

"Fine Sliver I have to be at a shoot anyways but this conversation isn't over."

Sliver rolled his eyes and nodded his head. Makayla kissed him and walked to the elevator. Sliver Watched the elevator close and waited until she was on the first floor.

"Kathy I'm going on break clear the rest of my schedule for the hour."

"But Sir-" he stopped her. "Clear my Damn Schedule!" She quickly nodded her head.

"Ummmm you're forgetting I've been sitting right here." I said standing up.

"I didn't you came late I canceled your meeting. Have a nice day goodbye." He walked to the elevator and got on I ran right behind him.

"But Wait!" I yelled getting on the elevator before the door closed.

"I know I was late but you can't blame a girl I got alittle tipsy and over slept, I mean come on that was a great party you can't deny that." He gave me a blank stare.

"That was far from a party that was a gala. You don't get drunk at galas you socialize and spend money.

You're not qualified for the job I searched you up in fact you only had one job. Something that doesn't have to do with the business world."

The elevator door dinged. He walked out and I was right behind him I wasn't giving up not today.

"Listen I really need this job, I'm starting to get connections and I even know Micah Weston I can get you guys to partner."

We was now outside and he started walking to god knows where. "If you think a millionaire can help me you must be truly mistaken. Now would your crazy ass please stop following me."

Okay time to strategize "I'll stop going around your sister." Now that made him stop in his tracks. He turned around and walked back to me.

"At what price?" I smirked "you give me a job as your personal assistant weekly pay, with an apartment. That's all I ask."

"A 8 month contract will be written up. Come back here tomorrow at 5 the same time no later than."

"Deal"

Sliver- 0 Ari -2