𝟶𝟸.

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊..
Attention
♕♕♕♕
2 weeks it's been 2 weeks since I've been living with Micah. I was right, Micah was one wealthy motherfucker.

He's 24 and is in college for his business degree to take over his mothers company.

His penthouse was beautiful, I even got to have my own room, I thought coming here I would have to stay on the couch. I left Café Red it was like I was never there.

It felt good to shower again, my mother always told me that looks can get you to bigger and better places and I would like to think that was true. I heard a knock at the front door. I got up and opened it. "Hi." I said smiling at the old lady.

She smirked looking at me.. okay this lady screams boss bitch. "My Micah didn't tell me he had a girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm N-" I cut my own self off just go with it Ariana.

"Now where is my son?" I closed the door because she had already walked in like she owned the place. "He's in the shower Ms.Weston."

She sat down on the brown leather couch and looked at me. "You don't seem like my son type he goes for the big tits with red hair types of sluts. What's your name?"

I choked on my owned spit. Okay this lady is going to be very hard to please. "Ariana." Ms.Weston started at me for a minute making me uncomfortable. "Are you Italian?"

I nodded my head "Yes Ma'am, my father was Italian and my mother is a Puerto Rican."

"You Italians always have a motive, you can't trust not one of them." I cleared my throat "I'll go check on Micah." She looked at me suspiciously like she knew what my plan was. I felt as if she could see right through me.

I walked into Micah room to get away from the thick
Tension that was going on in the living room.

As I was walking in Micah was walking out the bathroom. God he was so hot. Focus Ariana! "Uhh we kinda have a problem!" He jumped tightening the towel around his waist.

"Jesus Ariana! Get out!" I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of his bed. " your mom is out there and she thinks we're together." He quickly rushed into his closet and changed.

After a minute or 2 he came back fully clothed. "What did you tell her?" He said pointing at me angrily. I smirked and bit his finger.

He snatched it away quickly. "You're disgusting." I rolled my eyes he loved it . "I didn't tell her anything she just assumed, I didn't deny or agree." He ran his hand through his hair. "Fuck!" He whispered yelled.

I opened the room door and whispered to him. "You don't wanna keep momma dearest waiting now do you?" I said smirking he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door with him.

"Mom what are you doing here I thought you were coming tomorrow?" Micah said Walking up to his mom kissing her cheek. Seeing him and his mom together reminded me of my mom.

Tears threaten to fall down my eyes but I sucked it up and thought back to 2 weeks ago when she kicked me out because she thought I fucked her husband which was 100% not true because I Ariana Luna was a fucking virgin but not for long.

"I came because Mr.Brooke invited us to his company opening party. I thought we could go together, but I guess I'll be telling him I'll be going alone and you bring Ariana." She said smiling at me I gave her a small smile back.

"Actually mom Ariana can't come she has to work. Right babe?" Micah said glaring at me. I gave him a innocent smile. "Actually I called off this morning I forgot to tell you. So turns out I can come after all."

Ms.Weston clapped her hands. "That's great, Micah never brung anyone to a party. I'm going now be ready at 8pm sharp. She left out leaving Micah and I.

Micah turned and faced me, "You know you could've said that you had to work! Now I have to deal with you at this party, Great." I smirked at him.

"Micah have anyone ever told you you're annoyingly handsome." He slapped me on my forehead shocking me in the process. "And has anyone told you, you have a Thomas the train face." My jaw dropped.

That AssHole! As he was walking back to his room I ran and jumped on his back bringing him and myself down to the floor.

"Take that back dipshit!" I said hitting him in the head. He surprised me and flipped me over making let out a painful groan. "Ouch my back!" Micah started laughing making me open my eyes.

"You know Luna you're one Crazy bitch." I scoffed and pushed him off me "tell me about it." I said mumbling getting off the floor. I held my back as I got up because of the impact of him flipping me.

"I think you broke my back." My back was literally on fire. Micah shrugged his shoulders walking back to his room slamming the door.

I decided to go into the guest room which was my room for the mean time, I laid down on my back and closed my eyes talking the worlds best nap.