𝟶𝟹.

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊..
Cheap Trills
♕♕♕♕

"Hey FuckFace! GET UP!" A pillow hit me in my face making me jump up. I looked up to see Micah dressed in a suit. Holy Shit! He looks fuckable, I bit my lip looking him up and down he rolled his eyes.

"Get up we're late. It's 9 o'clock."

"Fuck!" I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on extra deodorant. I quickly walked out the bathroom and opened my suitcase thank god my mo- 'Lisa' packed everything.

I put on a long sleeve blouse with a black leather skirt and some black high heeled boots. My hair was naturally wavy so I just left it like that.

"Micah! I'm ready!" I walked out the room and waited at the front door. He came out the the kitchen with his car keys.

"You didn't even shower." I rolled my eyes and opened the front door. "I took one this morning, besides it's not like I smell. Now let's go."

He shook his head and huffed walking pass me I closed the door and started to walk behind him. He was walking really fast so I decided to trip him. He fell on the floor. I leaned down and grabbed his keys.

"I'm going to Kill You!" I quickly got on the elevator  before he could catch me. Once I reached the parking lot. He was already by his car breathing very hard. I smirked "wow you're fast."

"Give me my Damn keys!" I threw him the keys. Getting into the passenger seat. Okay maybe I did take it a little bit to far, but let's not forget that Dipshit called me a 'Fuckface' and hit me with a pillow.

Micah got in and instantly started the car pulling off. "Jeez would you slow down!" he ignored me and continued driving at his own speed.

I touched the touch screen radio and Sia- Cheap trills started playing I mumbled to the song enjoying it. Micah suddenly broke his silence.

"you need to find a job, I only agreed to let you live with me because you were living in a Cafe which no one should go through."

"Bu-- I was cut off by him "No Buts Ariana! these last 2 weeks have been exhausting. you act like a teenager when you're a fucking adult you have to start working to continue living in my apartment." I scuffed and ignored everything he said.

"whatever Micah." I laid my head on the passenger window.

where would I begin with getting a job?  the only job I ever worked at was Starbucks and they fired me because I got a order wrong, from that day I voted that I wouldn't work for anyone but they would work for me instead.

the car suddenly stopped, I looked at Micah. " we play as a couple in here, don't say anything stupid, stay close to me and be classy if you have it in you."

I nodded my head in fear, why did he make it seem like I was going to be bullied by a bunch of old people at a grand opening? I looked out the window and seen cameras lots of cameras.

"is that Paparazzi?"

  His jaw hardened, he was mad for some reason and it was haunting. Micah got out the car and opened the door for me. suddenly he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. "keep your head down." I shook my head No, I wasn't going to keep my head down it wasn't like I was crying or trying to hide from them.

"do you know how big this can be for me? the world could see me, people can scout me. i'm not putting my head down I wasn't born to keep my head down."

he balled his fist. "just don't say anything to them." Micah and I walked over to the party cameras started flashing.

they asked a lot of questions, but all the flashes stopped when we got into the party. I gasped at what I was looking at, it had every neutral browns to the decorative balloons to the tan colored cake that said 'Grand Opening Party.' 

"this is beautiful." I said admiring it Micah looked at me and scoffed.

what is his problem? "Micah, Ariana you finally made it! I thought you guys wouldn't come." I smiled at Micah mom who was walking up to us. 

"We said we would come didn't we." Micah spitted out. I gripped his arm making him glare at me. If he was mad I refused to put my head down, he seriously crazy! like what could go wrong?

"why don't you guys take a seat. food will be coming around in just any minute." I waved goodbye to Ms.Weston.

Micah pulled me to a table. "you seriously need to take acting classes because everyone in here can see we're not a couple. Fix your attitude Micah."

I sat down at the table grabbing some wine from the waiter. I downed that in seconds, grabbing another one.

I might not know Micah but In the time I started to get to know him he has a horrible attitude and I honestly hate it. I couldn't lie I noticed that he wasn't a horrible person, he was the most caring person I seen in my life, his attitude just gets the greatest of him.

I on the other hand didn't care anymore, Lisa had kicked me out, my father was nonexistent and I was the only child. I didn't have anyone to care for or to love I was broken beyond repair and I guess it was for the best.

"well you move on fast." my eyes looked up to see a beautiful red head her blue eyes was the most bluest of all Blues Wow she's pretty.

"Ashley, what a surprised to see you." Micah said in a bored tone.

I held out my hand trying to be classy as Micah said "Hi, I'm Ariana you must be?" the girl scoffed and smacked my hand away.

I gasped in Shock okay it's time to WWE this bitch!Micah grabbed me before I could slam her pink ass to the ground.

"Tame your Pet Micah." Hissed the Ashely girl. "Oh I'll show you a pet you fucking poster board."

Don't blame me she did look like one of those white skinny poster boards. I tried to get out of Micah hold but it was too tight.

"Ashley you should go!" Micah said trying not to create a scene but it was already to late a small crowd had formed in a circle. "this isn't over you bitch!" I yelled as she started to walk away. She looked back at me like she was challenging me and trust me I was all in for a challenge.