Chapter I

<<Mono Third person P.O.V>>

Mono heard guns blazing to his left,then right-Actually Mono could hear them everywhere. 

Unfortunately this time he was one of the few to be chosen to hunt for today.Mono wasn't surprised however since Six,partner and best friend,told him earlier today.

Mono wasn't a fan of bloodshed,however,but weirdly he also liked hunting,which made Six question him sometimes about that since he hunts but doesn't like blood.

Mono hid behind a bush,bigger than him,and he was tired,really tired.Especially since Six snuck out from her house then into his,and talked late at night till morning,It was a weird habit for both of them,and a really bad one since this of course was affecting his title as a hunter.

The sun blazed,almost burning him,as his shotgun began burning his hands and fingers,his back and forehead sweated,it almost felt like hot liquid dripping down everywhere in his body.Damn,he should've listened to Mom..But he liked trenchcoats,also his beloved paper bag over his head.

Mono opened fire at the vampires,who were shooting arrows and sharp spears at them.He spotted a flaming arrow heading toward him,and quickly ran out of the bush,then hiding behind a boulder he spotted.Mono watched the arrow hit the bush he was once hiding, now catched up in flames.

Mono then felt something tap behind his shoulder,and he quickly turned around,grabbing his knife under his trenchcoat.

"Woah,watch it there!!"Six said as she eyed the knife Mono was holding.She was holding her gun tightly to her chest.

Mono sighed in relief,but gave her an alarmed look."What the-Six?!?You're not supposed to be here..!"Part of him was mad,but the other half felt relieved and glad since Mono did miss talking to her.

Six rolled her eyes and cocked her gun,shooting at the vampires.Six spotted a spear heading towards her and she took cover behind the boulder.

"Wanted to pay a little visit!!"Six yelled over the sound of gunshots.Mono facepalmed at her as he put his knife back inside his trenchcoat.

Mono realized that Six wasn't supposed to be equipping a gun,only when she was ordered to hunt.

He sighed."Don't tell me you-"

"Yes,I stole it..So what?!"Six said,surprisingly managing to cross her arms with that huge shotgun she's carrying.Mono gave her a 'WTF six' look.Six didn't really notice since Mono was wearing a huge paper bag over his head.But with two dark,empty holes.Speaking of that..

"You should stop wearing that dumb paper bag,boi."Six teased Mono,poking the paper bag.Mono rolled his eyes in annoyance as he reloaded his shot gun,and fired it,poking out the boulder.The shot gun had a lot of power,making Mono jump back everytime he shoots this thing.And his wound hurt.

You see,a Few days back,Six and Mono hanged out at the moonshine secretly,while leaving,Mono heard barking noises.He decided to investigate it,ignoring Six's warnings.He knew the forest very well,and it was just barking..Nothing bad could've happened..Right?

Wrong.

The thing,whatever it was,bit him hard,going far as to cutting the flesh open.Mono's arm stung,alot.But stupidly kept it as a secret.He didn't want Six to worry,or to think it was a vampire bite,and it certainly wasn't a werewolf.It was just a dog..Besides werewolves are exctinct right?The last one to get caught and killed was millions of years ago.

He had to stitch it silently,but oh boy did that hurt.

Six snapped at him.

"Uhh..Mono?You alive?Hello???"