Chapter VIII

<<Third Person P.O.V>>

"Stay."

Seven looked at him in surprise."Thought you didn't want me here..?"He said.

Mono sighed."I-I don't know-Look. A lot of stuff happened today-just don't feel like being alone right now-besides you're here-so.."

When Seven heard that,his cheeks burned. Nobody had ever said that to him. Not even his sister-well,she was probably dead. The last time he saw her was a year ago,but he wasn't entirely sure if she survived that bear trap. One thing for sure is that he really did miss her, even if she didn't like him.

Seven felt hopeful, for once. Maybe they could be friends..?

"Sure."Seven smiled, revealing his two sharp fangs. Mono flinched when he saw his smile. Seven noticed this and his smile faded.

'Ok, maybe not..but I could still have a chance at this-to be his friend?' Seven thought.' Wait-why am I so determined?'

"You just gonna stand there or...?"Mono asked, looking at him weirdly. Seven shook his head and noticed that he was lost in thought. Seven chuckled in embarrassment and sat down where the sun wasn't hitting him. A tree covered the sun so he was safe for now.

Mono awkwardly sat beside him and stared at the grass. Seven cleared his throat and hesitantly tapped his shoulder.

"Why did you want me to stay? You could've just ignored or not care."Seven asked. He was curious, very curious on why a hunter would do something like this.

Mono stared at the grass in front of him, picking out the strands as he spoke."Almost all my friends got in trouble."

"Don't you have any other friends?"Seven asked.

"No."

"O h."Seven said. He felt very bad for him,at the same time however he was glad since this could mean that he might have a chance to be his friend.

"Was the yellow girl one of them?"

Mono sighed."It's Six, and yes..."

Seven,very intrigued,asked."What happened?"

Mono stayed silent for a few seconds,then he explained."Long story short, two of my friends got into a fight and my other friends tried to help but they all ended getting in trouble and now here I am, alone."

Seven made a offended noise.

"NOT alone,"Mono added,still picking at the grass.

Mono's hand suddenly started to twitch, as well as his other arm. He then started to hurl,as if trying to keep something in his mouth. Mono stood up and ran to a bush. Lifting up his paper bag with his other hand,he vomited in the bush.

Seven gasped and stood up, walking towards him. when Seven walked beside Mono, he could see the color of Mono's puke. Weirdly enough it had no sent, oddly enough it was black. Very dark, as if he puked up shadows or ink. It wasn't chunky, but looked more like a smooth surface or a puddle of ink.

Seven looked at Mono's rolled up sleeve, noticing a bloody bandage wrapped around his arm. He sniffed at it, and gasped. Seven stumbled back in fear and shock as Mono panted and put his paper bag over his head once again. He looked a Seven with confusement since Seven's expression was full of fear.

"Uh...Something wrong?"Mono asked.

Seven's only response was fast breathing.

"You're one of t-them??!!!!"Seven said.

Mono was still confused."What are you talking about? What??"

Seven hissed."You're a werewolf, YOU IDIOT."