Chapter V

<<Mono Third Person P.O.V>>

Mono looked at Six,not being able to move,and a little scared.He thought it was stupid,getting afraid over something you face almost every day.It was just one,just one of those things.Maybe the boy was harmless-he didnt attack straight away,just assumed they were there hiding over behind the rock.Thing was that there could be more-he couldn't just be alone-Vampires usually are in groups-From what Mono seen.

Mono was afraid of that,not the boy.

Immediately Six reached behind her for the shotgun that they stole earlier, not hesitating to stand back.Mono shook his head, begging her not to make any noise.They still didn't know if he was with someone.

Six ignored him,cocking her gun as she stood up behind the crystal-covered rock.She slowly walked out of cover,pointing the shot gun right through The vampires' head.Mono cursed under his breath and stood up too,also walking out slowly.He gripped onto his personal knife-if The boy tried anything.

The vampire stared at them as they walked out,strangely not flinching,or running away.              (He really can't run away since a gun is pointed directly to his head)Six was only a few inches away from him,so she could just shoot him,or lunge.

Six stared at him coldy."You alone?"

The vampire nodded,now crossing his arms.He then gazed at the shotgun Six was pointing him at.The atmosphere was intense,well for Mono since he never been close to a live vampire before.He didn't know about Six,but judging her face-

"If you shoot me,the sound will trigger the cave."

The vampire spoke,this time in a full clear sentence.

Mono never heard a vampire speak before,he thought they would sound stupid,or mute-or just plain weird and croaky.But his voice-it sounded calm,and steady.

The vampire then stared at Mono with a weird look.Mono assumed it was his paper bag.Again,he didn't know why he would bring his paper bag with him-it was unnecessary.

"You better shut up."Six growled.(In a normal way)

"He's right..."Mono trailed off. Indeed he was,if Six shot him,or shooted anywhere inside the cave,it would collapse ,and the crystals on the caves' ceiling would fall-impaling them all-or crushing them,maybe trapping them inside.

"Even your paper-bag friend here knows the dangers of being inside a fragile cave."The vampire said.

Six looked at Mono with annoyance ,then looked back at The vampire.

Mono played with his knife."I don't think he's a threat Six."

The vampire slowly nodded, agreeing with Mono.Six was hesitant,debating wether she should lower the shotgun or not.

Six lowered it,but remained skeptical.

"I've never seen hunters this close before..let alone stalking me."The vampire said.

Six pouted."We didn't stalk you,we found this cave."

Mono nodded,a little weirded out since they were conversating with a vampire.A live one.

The vampire looked at Mono again."Especially one with a paper bag over his head..?"

Mono scoffed.It sounded like he was offened,which he was a little.He then smirked under his paper bag.He could make a comeback.

"Well,I never seen a vampire eat crystals up close before."Mono sarcastically said.Six made a 'OOOO' sound.

The vampire rolled his eyes.