11 一 Capella

no matter what happen, the sun will always rise in the morning and set later at night

no matter what happen, the sun will always rise in the morning and set later at night. then the moon will come out and show it self.

time come and go. today, you might went through something hard. but tomorrow, you might encounter something good.

the past is a memory, the present is a gift and the future is a mystery. isn't that what people often say?

though hwasung and jake's promise was broken, life has to go on. hwasung has to go on.

hwasung continue living her life. it was hard at first because she's so used to talk to jake when things were hard for her. but since he left, hwasung has nobody else to talk to.

sure she has friends at school. they were nice. the seatmate hwasung once told jake had became her bestfriend.

as we grow up, we will always learn something new. so does hwasung. she wanted to tell someone how she feel. but later she found out that it's better to keep it within herself.

hwasung learnt that everyone has their own pain and scar. everyone went through a different battle. which is why hwasung can't just tell anyone her problems. they all have their one battle, she can't burden someone else.

just like jake had told her, a painful memory will turn you into a stronger person. every hard time hwasung had went through turn her into a stronger person.

she had learn to smile to hide her pain. she had learn to comfort other people.

but most importantly, hwasung had learnt to voice out herself. she had told her parents about how she dispise being forced to do the things she doesn't like. they were in rage when they heard what she had to say. they said puberty had turn her into a rebellious child.

to hwasung disappointment, nothing much had change although she had speak up. but she thought it's enough because she had the courage to speak up.

so she keep telling herself that it's okay. everything is going to be fine. she believes that if she keep speaking out, one day her parents will realize how desperate she is.

at school, hwasung is known as a nice person. everyone in the class love her. she'll help her friends when they have something they don't understand. they'll laugh and joke with them. she's sometimes weird as well. to make it simple, she's a nice and cheerful kid.

but it was all just a persona hwasung build for herself. she wants to be a person every one loves, which is why she try to help her classmates though sometimes deep inside hwasung really doesn't want to help them.

hwasung wants to be a person every one loves, which is why she laugh at her friends jokes, played along with their weird behavior and everything though sometimes deep inside hwasung just wants to be alone.

hwasung used to be knows as a quiet person. but now, she's a cheerful and lovable person.

however no one knows hwasung often cry alone in her room at night. only the night sky, the stars, and her bed knows.

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

[ author ! ]

im sorry if it's not an actual chapter! but since this is a short story, i dont wanna waste so many chapters just for the readers to get the gist how hwasung's life is now. so i decided to make it into a chapter like this instead. next chap would be an actual chapter don't worry :)