13 一 Naos

WEDNESDAY, 26 FEBRUARY 2020

"what do you want to do?" ahrin asked hwasung while putting down her tray. "the committee, at least i won't be sitting at class doing nothing while you're practicing for the upcoming sports week," hwasung replied.

"i would highly prefer sitting down by the bleachers and watch the competition," ahrin complain. hwasung chuckled, "you're one of the best at the tennis team! we'll loose if you don't play."

"yo junseo what about you?" hwasung asked junseo who's sitting infront of her, shoving his mouth into his mouth. "what the heck, can't you eat a little slower? what is wrong with your friend?" ahrin asked hajoon who's sitting beside junseo. the both of them were practically inseparable and the four of them often eat together during meals. hajoon shrugged, "that's how he enjoy his food."

junseo who had finally swallowed his food replied, "duh obviously the basketball what else would i be playing."

"aren't you a backup player," ahrin asked. "yeah," junseo replied. "i'll probably just be sitting at the side of the court until someone's too tired to play."

"how sad is that," ahrin said while hwasung just laughed. "yeah okay shut up and eat your food," junseo said.

"what about you hajoon?" hwasung asked. hajoon almost choked on his food when hwasung asked those questions. "nothing, just gonna be watching from the bleachers," he replied. hwasung's mouth formed a letter o and continued to eat her lunch.

after a few moment, hwasung finally put down her utensils. "let's go," she said to ahrin who had finish her food first.

"you guys ain't waiting for us?" junseo who's already eating his second tray asked. "nah, it would already be too packed if we wait for you to finish," ahrin replied. "shees, fake friend," junseo mocked. ahrin would have yote junseo if hwasung hadn't pulled her away.

the both of the put their empty trays into the places and head out the packed canteen. not wasting more time, the both of them immediately head to the indoor court.

there aren't a lot of people yet when they entered. since today's lunch menu was pretty decent, it seems like the students decided to spend more time eating.

both of their eyes scanned the surrounding to search for the booth to apply for the committee. since ahrin is a member of the tennis team, she doesn't have to register. so she accompanied hwasung to apply for the committee.

"there," ahrin pointed to a side and pulled hwasung with her and lined up behind the other students who wished to apply a well.

after a few minutes, hwasung's turn came. "are you both applying for the committee?" the student asked. she had a badge pinned in her uniform that shows she's a member of the student council. "no, only her," ahrin said while pointing at hwasung.

"okay, state your name and class," the student said. "ahn hwasung from class 11-B," she said. the girl infront nodded and jolted down her name and class.

"is there a selection for the committee?" hwasung asked. "no, you're immediately accepted. there will be a lot of things to prepare. so brace yourself," the student council member told hwasung. "sure."