𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

SEVENTEEN
"FRIENDS AGAIN"

-

Julia walked into Claudia's room, Mary Anne close behind her.

"Mary Anne, you're a hero!"

Claudia and Stacey rushed towards Mary Anne.

"We're also ungrounded now!"

Over the weekend, Mary Anne had to take the girl she was babysitting to the hospital.

"Your dad said he's glad you're in the club with other young women who are such great influences!" Stacey said, grinning.

"That's us!"

"What was it like riding in an ambulance? I would have had a literal panic attack."

Julia looked at Kristy, who was stood to the side, her arms crossed.

"You made the whole club look awesome" Claudia said, turning to Kristy, "Right, Kristy?"

Kristy nodded, "Yeah, she did"

"We have to celebrate! There are gummy worms in the chair." Claudia said, going to grab them, "and for those of you who prefer non-gelatine based candy, M&Ms!"

"Sorry for being such a jerk to you" Stacey said, "to make up for it, I made a playlist called Mary Anne is boss because you are!" she said, pulling her phone out to show them.

Mary Anne went over to Kristy, "so... can we be friends again too?" she asked.

Kristy sighed, "Yeah, as long as your new best friend doesn't mind."

"Oh, Kristy, don't be such a baby" Mary Anne joked.

Kristy laughed and pulled Mary Anne in for a hug.

They all went and sat down, sharing about the candy and laughing.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
sorry for such a short chapter :/

//