Chapter 2

Calum's P.O.V

'And we carry on,

I-I-I,

Never said

Goodni-i-ight,

The city comes alive, when were together,

Why can't Thursday last forever,

I-I-I,

Don't wanna say

Goodni-i-ight,

I've never been so sure,

Just do it for the memories,

Do it for Baltimore'

My ringtone for Michael, which was my favorite song at the moment, echoed against the walls of my, once quite, bedroom.

I definitely had intentions on answering it, I just wanted to here the song play through some. So, I let it play halfway before actually answering Michael.

"Hey Mikey." I already knew it was Michael, so I, thankfully, didn't have to go through the awkward phase of asking who was calling.

"Hey, can me and Luke come over?" He bluntly asked and like every time her does this, I wonder why he would even waste his time when he already knows they're both always aloud at any time.

"Do you even have to ask?" I laughed, not fully answering his question but, since we've been friends for years and he knows how I work, he understood they was able to come over here.

"Is now fine with you?" He ignored my previous words and moved on to his own follow up question.

"Yeah, whatever." I agreed, like I always do, and hung up, walking to the living room while waiting for the boys to walk in.

Michael lives in the apartment building across the road from mine, as does Luke, so it never takes them long to get over here.

I've never understood why they keep calling to ask every time, they both know the answer, hopefully, and both have a key to my apartment. There is absolutely no need in calling me if they already have permanent permission to come at any time.

"Calum, open the door!" Luke yelled from outside, breaking me away from my thoughts by his banging his fists against the dark, wooden door separating us.

"You have your own keys, why don't you ever use them?" I rolled my eyes, even though the couldn't see me, at the two idiots standing on the other side of my door, which was still closed between us three.

"Ha Ha!" Michael fake laughed. Be friends with him for many years, I could tell by the tone of his voice her just rolled his blue/green eyes at me. "Just let us in you Fucktard!" He continued, assaulting me in the process.

You've gotta love hime right?

"Fine." I laughed, finally pulling the heavy door open to reveal a moody Michael with an innocent Luke standing beside him.

"What did you guys want?" I spoke up as soon as the two teens made their way to my living room and got themselves comfy on my new couch.

"Can't a guys two best friends come over just to hangout?" Michael asked innocently, smirking slightly. He wanted something from me, and I would say they wanted something but knowing Luke, he just didn't want to be left alone any longer.

"Not you two." I rolled my eyes jokingly, laughing at my needy best friends.

"I know." He chuckled, grinning cheekily. "But we really came over to see if you wanted to go out to the bar tonight?"