ACCIDENT

PAM POV

Denmark "hey guys! Where ya'll going?" Pam and Edrick are going to buy some foods while they waiting tk Gab came. They are been waiting for almost 30minutes. Gab dont answer Pam's call. Either Denmark or Edrick calls. "Where do you think Gab is now? Where here almost 30minutes nooooow!" I said irritated. "He will be here soon, dont worry. You just already miss him" Edrick said. "God Pam you two just see each other last night and you already miss him?" Denmark said playfully. I dont know why but hes not the type of guy who always been late when were going out.

I call his phone again for the god sake and thanks god he already answer it. I turn the speaker on so everyone could hear. "Where the hell are you?" I said then Denmark shouy "hey dude! Weve been waiting for you for almost 1 hour!!!!!!" He didnt answer, we look each other and feel weird. "Gabby?" I said confused.

"Im sorry.." we heard a girl voice and shes crying. Denmark grab my phone and turn the speaker off. Hes talking to the girl and I was standing dont know what to do or react because Im shock. "Hey Pam..." Edrick said.

I dont know why but I feel not good about this. "Okay we will be there soon, Thank you Aunt" Denmark finally off the phone and look at me. "Who was that?" I said calmly. "It was Gab's mom." Smiling at me and hold my hand and we all start walking. "Ohh. What did she said? Hmm, why didnt you give the phone to me?" Acting like nothing happen and looking at the ground.

"Pam, look at me" Denmark stop and hold my face and looking at me. I dont know why but tears are falling down at my eyes. "Denmark? Is there something wrong... Please.. Say no." I said downful and hug him. "Pam, Gab got accident. Im sorry" Denmark start to cry to and I fall down the ground and starting to cry Denmark hug me and whisper to my ears. "Dont worry, Aunt said hes fine. But hes not waking up yet." I didnt think twice and run where Gab comfine. "PAM!" Edrick shout but I dindt turn around.. "I must be dreaming.. Please God wake me up.."