FAMILY

DENMARK POV

After the Doctor and Nurses check Gab they talk to his Parents. Hanna came and stay beside Gab. I was so worried about him.
"Just pray Sir/Mam theres still hope. He keeps fighting." He said "I know, he will keep fight. Thats him, he will wake up." Joe said and hold Flora's hand tightly and look at her. Flora is crying also Gabs Sister. "So Im going to go now."
"Thank you Doc" Flora said and look at Gab.. She hold his hand and cry "Gabriel, I love you. I know your going to wake up. Just do it now. I miss you, we miss you." Shes crying and hug Joe. After a minute my phone ring and I saw the contact name was Edrick I excuse my self and go to the corner.
"Hello? // WHAT?!" I was shock and off the call. "I have to go now. Im sorry" Gab's sister hold my hand tight. "Whats going on?!" I refuse to say and she still hold my hand tightly. "Its Pam"..

* * * * *
I got home and saw Pam laying on the bed. I cant imagine how she looks and I fell week when I saw her. Michelle was with me (Gab's Sister) she fell down when she saw Pam. Edrick help her, I cant see Pam like that. I lrft and cried. Michelle go to Pam and she cried.. "Pam...." she cried and hold Pam. "Mich, what are you doing here?" Her voice was weak and she cried when she saw Michelle. " She didnt answer and just cried, she stand up and shout on us. "WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT TOLD US!!!! WHY!!™™" she was mad and stare at Edrick. "I didnt told them Mich, dont be mad on them. Its my fault. They just find out last day" Pam answer weekly. "I dont want you guys to be worried. So I hide it. " she cried and hold Michelle's hands. Michelle  cry and just sit beside her.
I dont know why but I feel like God is playing on me. I feel like hes tripping my life and I am so crazy right now. I cant do nothing. I hate it, I dont want this anymore.