MOVED

PAM POV

I left the house after we eat. Edrick is so funny cuz hes doing some frustated face when he came back saying that the Girl was hes bitch. I was laughfing while Im driving...
I saw the girl, crying. Edrick's girl. I stop and go to the girl. "Hey.." I hold her shoulder and shock when she saw me. "Hello." She said crying. "Are you okay? Sorry for what happen earlier. Denmark is so annoying. Im very sorry." I said "Its okay." She wipe her tears. "So? Did you already eat breakfast? Do you want to eat?" I politely ask and she nod and thanks to me. "I already eat." She said and shes not crying anymore. "So, let me introduce my self. Hi Im Pam, Denmark and Edrick Bestfriend." I put my hand in front of her to shake hands. "Hi, Im Hanna. Used to be their Bestfriend" she weakly said. "Oh?! What happen?!" I curious ask until my phone ring.

Aunt Flora *

Im sorry, I have to take this.  "Hello?"  I was shock of what I heard and run to the car. I left Hanna alone hoping shes not offend. But I had to go to the Hospital. Gab moved! He moved!!!

The moment I arrived at the Hospital I saw Edrick and Denmark was already there. I run to Gabs room and hold his hands, "Gab, Gabby. Im here, its me Pam..." holding his hands tightly and wishing he moved. "Gab. Please.. Wake up.. I need you.." I start to cry and Gabs Mom hold my shoulder. "Were all here. Gab, you must wake up." Kissing his hands. "I love you.."

* * * * *
They left and Me and Denmark was the only one who left at the room. "Do you want some drink? Im going to buy" I ask and he nod. I left and Denmark stays with Gab. Before I buy some drink, I go to the room where I can pray. I sit and talked to God. "Hes the reason why I believe in you, hes the reason why I had faith on you. He made me believe that your always there to guide me and protect me. But now, Im asking you to please.. Guide Gab, hes the only one I got this time. I dont want to lose him. Take me instead of him. Please.. I love him more than anything... Please wake him up. Ill do anything just wake him up"

* * * * *