LIE

DENMARK POV

I hold his hands tightly. Reminding that hes my Bestfriend and I do love him. I dont want to ruin that. "Dude, shes here. Hanna is here. Dont worry, I didnt tell to Pam who is she. I told to her to stay away." I told to him. "He want to see you dude. She said she came back for you. I dont know if you want to see her or not. But for sure, if Pam find out who is she. Shell be hurt... But dont worry Ill never make that happen. As long as Im here, Im going to protect Pam. Im going to make her smile and laugh, not feel alone and upset. Just wake up Gab. Wake up." I hold his hand tightly and Pam came back. "Heyy" hand me a bottle of Royal and a Sneakers. "Ill just take a Restroom. Ill be back soon" I left the room. I go to the restroom and pee, the moment Im going back I saw Hanna going to the direction where Gab room is. I panic and run to her. But I was too late, she already open the door. "Hey?" Pam shock when she saw her. "I hold Hanna and refuse. She walk slowly to Gab and Pam is just standing there and looking to Hanna confuse. "Gabriel?" Hanna said crying she hold Gab's face and cry. "Im sorry. Gabriel, please wake up. Im here.." Hanna is hugging Gab and Pam started to cry and confuse. ''Who are you?" Pam ask confuse and shock. We all saw that Gab move his hands. Pam and I look each other "He move!! Call a Doctor!!!!!" Pam run to the room and I follow her. "PAM!" Pam stop and she slam my face "WHO IS SHE!!'' she ask mad and crying. "WHO THE HELL IS SHE!!" Crying and hurts me alot to see her like that. "Pam, let me explain." I said trying to calm her down and hold her "Dont you dare hold me Denmark! JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL!" she shout and I can see that shes really mad. "She Hanna, Gabs long years Girlfriend and used to be Fience." I said calmly. "And you all guys lied to me?! How dare you???!" She keep punching my chest and cry. "Im sorry Pam.. Please" I said and trying to calm her down. Until Gab's Dad came. "Whats happening here?! Hes shock and saw Pam is crying. He hold Pam and hug her. "Pam, whats wrong?" Pam stand and wipe her tears "Im sorry" she left without any words and run. "Pam!!" Im going to follow her but Joe stop me. "Let het go" holding my shoulder. "Explain now" he look at me staight and serious. We walk to Gab room and he enter. Hanna stand up "What are you doing here?" Joe said seriously. "Hi Joe, Its nice to see you again." Hanna try to hug Joe but he refuse. "I said, what are you doing here?!" No kidding but Im scared of Joe now. I just stand there and do nothing. "Im sorry Joe, I just wanted to see Gabriel. Im sorry." She said crying. "Now you already see him you can leave now." Joe harshly said. "Joe.. Please." Hanna refuse. "NOW!" Joe shout. Pam came back and cut Joe "Joe, stop it. Its okay. Im not mad. You dont have to do this. Gab dont want this." She said and hug Joe "Can you leave us 3 here. She came here to see Gab and thats very kind of her. So please, give her a chance" without any words Joe and I go outside and left them in the room. Thats what I like the most to Pam. Shes very kind and sweet.