PAST

DENMARK POV

I got to the house and saw Edrick and Pam watching Movie. "Hey.." Pam was shock seeing me. "What are you doin here? You left Gab alone?!" She said angrily. "Dont worry I didnt. His Mom came." I sit beside her. "Ohhh" she hold my shoulder and continue watching.. I feel her hands and half of her body in my shoulder. Warm and happy, wishing the time stop and Ill kiss her. I love her, more than anything. "Hey Guys lets buy some ice cream!" Edrick ask and doing some beautiful eyes. "Its not going to work on us Dude" I said and stand. Going to drink and go upstair. "You sleep?" Pam ask "Yeah Im tired. Goodnight!" I said and smile at her. "Goodnight!!" She shout and blow a kiss to me. God! Stop me or Ill took her! I walk to the stairs and saw Gab's picture on the corridor. Hes with Pam and theyre on the park, Pam is hugging him and he took their  pictures. They look happy and contented to each other "Your a lucky guy" I whisper and go to my room.

Just laying in my bed and I heard my phone buzz.

From: +00000000 I heared what happen to Gabriel. Is he okay now?

I dont who is he/she so I didnt reply. Until it beep again

From: +0000000 Im going there tommorow I want to see him please.

I already reply 

Me: Whos this?

From: +00000000 Its Hanna.

I drop my  phone and get shock.