TIME

DENMARK POV

Its been 1 week. Pam is getting worst and Gab is still not waking up yet, we all pray everything for the recovery for two of them. I was preparing for our Dinner, us and Gab's Family. Were at the house Michelle left with Gab with her Boyfriend. Pam came down and Edrick was pushing the wheelchair, she doesnt look the same. Her hair lose and face is pale, her eyes look dull and she have a week body and voice. But all I can say is she is still beautiful, shes still the most perfect girl ive ever seen. If only I can give my life to her just her to stay alive and spend the rest of her life smiling and laughfing. We all sit down and pray, we start eating and having a conversation. We laugh and talk about funny moments of our friendships and life, I look at Pam and she smile. Her smile was the most beauriful smile ive ever seen. But after a while shes staring to lose breath. "PAM?" I stand up and go to her. We all panic "Pam... Please!" I started to cry and hug her. Joe took her and go to the hospital. "Hurry!!!!" Flora shout and crying. I was waving a cardboard to Pam to have a air and Edrick was on the Driving sit shouting. When we got to the Hospital (same hospital as Gab) the Doctor brough her to the Emergency Room. I sat on the corner and cry, loosing my self and dont know what to do. I didnt think twice and run to Gab's room. I run as fast as I could and open the door. Michelle was shock when I enter. I hold Gab's Shirt. "GAB!! YOU MUST WAKE UP!!!!!" I shout and I can feel my madness and pain. "GAB! PLEASE! PAM NEED YOU!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!" Michelle hug me on my back and I put Gab's t-shirt down. "She must live! You also must live! Wake up Gab! Please! Shes dying!!" I said with full of pain and still crying.

* * * * *
After a hours of waiting the Doctor came out and Flora, Joe talk to them. "Shes a fighter." He smile "But I cant still promise if she can still fight longer Mam//Sir. Im sorry" without saying any words and he left. They went through Pams room and look at her. "Im sorry" Pam said weekly and cried. Edrick hold her hand and cry "Were the one who suppose to say that. Im sorry for, Im sorry because I cant do nothing."
"You already did everything Edrick. You make my life full of joice and happiness. Im so lucky to have you. Remember that I love you and I always do." She said weekly and trying so hard to talk. "Dont say that! Please!" Edrick cry. Flora hold Pam"s hands and cry. "Im sorry Aunti. Im sorry also Joe. Thank you for being kind to me, you two were like my parents also. After my parents died, you two stand like my real parents. And god, thank you for giving me you two to my life, Michelle and especially Gab. Gab..." Pam started to cry hard. "He will wake up soon Pam, just fight." Joe said and hold her hand. "Gab want you to fight.."

We all were full of pain of each other's heart. Loosing Pam and Gab is still not waking up. I already starting to lose my faith on God for whats happening now. I rather die also than to lose my two friends.