Chapter 1

Faiths POV

"wake up faith" my mom yelled. It was the last day of school and I had to get up to film my last day of school morning routine for my YouTube account. I did my usual morning routine, brushed my hair and teeth, did my makeup, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
"here, I got this in the mail today." my mom told me as she handed me and envelope.
"dear faith, you and a friend are invited to join nash, matthew, jack and jack, mahogany, taylor, cameron, aaron, shawn, carter on the magcon tour all summer!! First stop Dallas Texas, hope to see you there!!" my jaw dropped. " are you okay sweetie?" my mom asked. "mom, can i please join the magcon tour for the summer? Please, I can take maddie! Maddie is my bestfriend that I have known since 6th grade, she is super fawn over Nash.m"the whole summer? Isnt that a little long." she didn't look to happy. I had to convince her. " come on mom, I'm about to turn 17, I will be with my bestfriend, please it's a one in a lifetime experience." I was so desperate at this point. "fine, as long as Maddie can go!" I thanked my mom and ran to the bus while dialing Maddie. Of course typical her didn't answer.
Once I got to school I saw Maddie, i ran up to her screaming, "Maddie, GUESS WHAT?!" I yelled and she started grabbing her ear. "what?" she sounded pretty grumpy... "I got a letter in the mail today asking if me and one friend to join the magcon tour ALL SUMMER!! I asked my mom and if your mom is okay with it then she was." Maddie was already on the phone with her mom.
After 5 minutes of convincing her mom finally agreed. It was official, I emailed the business email attached to the letter and let the, know we were coming!! I was so excited and I could tell Maddie was too. I was finally going to meet Matthew!

-----
So I had 67 reads on my story and I accediently deleted this whole thing so I am now rewriting it. But I'm glad I did, I like this a lot better and i hope y'all do too!!(: