Episode 5 Part 15

????: "I hurt her so bad. My son Adam, went missing. I took him out hunting even though my wife said he was too young. I figured he had to learn. I came back without him and the look on her face said 'YOUR A MONSTER.' we all went out looking for him. Never found him. I hurt her so bad." He looks down shaking his head in grief.

????: "And then we came back and all our stuff was gone. Your people, lee. That asshole in the ballcap. His stupid fucking wife." You barely growl at him for Clementine and his sake, he ignores you and keeps speaking.

????: "I could have earned her trust back if we weren't so desperate."

Lee: "I'm sorry."

????: "The hungrier we got the more she blamed me, until she took our daughter Elizabeth and left." A moment of brief silence passes between lee and the Guy before he continues.

????: "They didn't get far, I... I found them a day later in the road. Do I look like a monster to you?"

Y/N: "Yes." You answer before Lee the man brings a finger up to his lips before he says something.

????: "If you think that now, just you wait. I'm not like you. You walked a little girl and a little boy into a dairy farm with sick people who put their hand on them."

Lee: "It's more complicated then that."

????: "You abandoned a defenseless, grieving women."

Y/N: "you weren't there."

????: "You brought them to the most dangerous place in the city where the could have died!"

Lee: "That's not the whole story." Lee says keeping his calm while the man raises his voice.

????: "THE WHOLE STORY?!?!" He points the gun at your temple still sitting in the seat before putting it back down at his side."

Lee: "How could you know all this."

The man puts a radio on the table. You and Lee both look at it in surprise till the man continues talking.

????: "You're both a monster, your a murder, a thief. And I'm going to hurt you so bad."

Y/N: "Give us Clementine back."

????: "I'd rather kill her myself. because that's what'll happen if she goes with you. I wasn't even mad at you or Y/N when I found Clementine on my radio. I was coming for the others, for revenge. But the more I heard about the things you did. And the danger she was in, our plans changed... Y/N and Lee, before what happens next I need you to listen to me. I can take care of her, we can have a family. I bet you don't even know how old she is."

Y/N: "she's eight." You look at lee and he nods thinking the same answer.

????: "Wrong... She's nine."

Y/N: "But-"

????: "Her birthday was six days ago. I know how to be a dad you know. She wouldn't be exposed to what she is with you."

Lee: "No. Shut up."

????: "It makes sense."

Y/N: "it's not happening. You'll have to kill me."

????: "Yeah, I know. Hey honey I think this all going to work out." The man leans into a bag saying something clearly audible to you and Lee.

As the man continues talking into something you see the rope on the bedroom door fall of onto the ground. Clementine peaks out while he's still talking into the bag. Clementine takes a step out and then another, ending up behind him. She reaches up and smacks the front of his face. Stunning him, but giving you enough time for lee to get up and tackle him and you to grab a vase and get ready for the offensive.

Lee jumps on his but gets kicked on the chest landing on the floor with a loud thump. The guy pulls the pistol up to lees head but you smack him with the vase making the man fall over next to him, while lee still lays on the floor.

The gun goes flying off near the closet door. The man gets up and trys running to the gun back you catch up to him and push him into the closet making him break the closet door with shards of wood flying everywhere.

He trys pushing you off but you headbutt him again and again. Two times stunning him while you choke him with all the might your small hands can do. You choke him for about 15 seconds until he finally passed out.

You back up eyes widened in surprise of what you just committed.

You pick up the gun and turn around to Lee barely standing up clinging to the chair to support him.

Clementine: "He... He could come back."