Episode 2: Part 4

Lee: "You Mean Were All Infected? Everyone?" Lee Asks Ben "I- I Guess So  All I Mean Is That I Saw People Turn Who I KNOW Weren't Bitten The First Time I Saw It Happen, We Were All Hiding Out In The Gym And Everyone Finally Thought We Were Safe. But One Of The Girls Jenny Pitcher I Think Guess She Couldn't Take It She Took Some Pills A Lot Of Them. Someone Went In The Girls Room Next Morning...And God." Ben Claims Stepping Forward.

Carley: "BACK OFF!" Carley Says Aiming The Gun In-between The Bars At Two People Outside The Gate. "Woah, Lady Relax Me And My Brother..We Just Want To Know If Y'all Can Help Us Out." The Guy In The Striped Shirt Says. Putting His Hands Up. "I Said Back Off!" Carley Yells Pointing The Gun Even Further Up.

Lee "Are You Armed?" Lee Asks Them Both. "Yeah...Were Armed For Protection Though, Dead Could Be Anywhere." The One On The Right Stammers. "But I Think You Got The Upper Hand Here." The One On The Left Tells Us Trying to Get On Our Good Side.

Carley: "Why Do You Need Gas?" Carley Asks. "Our Place Is Protected By An Electric Fence. Our Generators Provide The Electricity...Our Generators Run On Gas. Look We On A Dairy Farm A Couple Miles Up The Road. If Y'all Be Willing To Lower Your Guns We Can Talk About Some Kind Of Trade." The Left One Says. "How Y'all Doing On Food We Got Plenty." The Right One Declares.

Lilly: "Lee Why Don't You And Y/N Go With Mark And Check It out." Lilly Demands Lee. "I'm Going With You, I Got Your Back." Carley Says. "Y/N Get Ready." Mark Tells You. "So What Are Y'all Thinking." The One On The Left Asks "its A Deal We'll Go To Your Dairy Farm, We'll Bring Some Gas To Your Dairy, in exchange, You Give Us Some Food To Bring Back Then We'll See How It Goes From There." Lee Tells Them. "Sounds Fair A Couple Of Gallons And That Could Power One Of Our generators For A While." The One on The Left Insists. And You All Walk Out Of The Gate. You Say Bye To Clementine Before you leave of course.

Mark: "So You Guys Really Have Food At This Darry?" Mark Ask The Two Guys. "Sure Do Lost Most Of The Cattle But We Have Some Butter And Cheese Stocked Up." The Left One Says. "And With The Vegetables We Grow We Got Plenty Of Food." The Right One Adds In.

Mark: "Thank God Lee Showed Up when he did right lee?" Mark Asks "Yeah Why Don't You Tell Us A Little More About You Lee Where Ya From? The Guy On The Left Slows Down Right Next To You. "I Grew Up In Macon." Lee Responds. "Right in The Heart Of Georgia That's What I Like To Hear. Y'all Seem Pretty Settled Over At That Motor Inn Who's Running Things?" The Guy On The Left Who You Learned Was Andy Asked.

Y/N: "Wouldn't You Like To Know. Lee Don't Let Them No Anymore About Our Group They Could Be Dangerous." You Whisper The Last Part And He Nods. Andy Eyes You Then Frowns. "How Many People You Got Over There." The Guy On The Right Asks.

Y/N: "Mind Your Own Fucking Business Were Only Here For The Food Then Were Out." You Threaten. "No Need To Be Rude About It Were Just Curious, And You Shouldn't Be Rude To Your Elders Son."Andy Growls out in Response.

Ben: "in The Summers I Use To Work On A Goat Farm." Ben Interrupts Trying To Stop The Tension. "Yeah, That's Great Everything Helps!" Andy's Brother Says.

????: "You Think Your Going To Cut Me Out Of This?" A Man Yells. "Shit Get Down." Andy Says So You Crouch. "No Ones Trying To Cut You Out Of Anything." A Bandit Says. "Fucking Bandits." Ben Growls. "Who." You Respond. "Those Look Like The Guys That Raided Our Camp." Ben Adds Pointing At The Left One. "Fucking Assholes Are Who They Are." Andy Declares.

Bandit: "and You Know What, We Are All Of It What The Fuck Are You Going To Do About It." A Bandit Says To Another One In A Dispute. "Don't Worry Me And Danny Got You Covered If Anything Happens But Lets Wait This Out And Hope They Move On." Andy Says.

"FUCK YOU." A Bandit Says Kicking Another One Back Shooting Him In The Head After. "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" He Screams Shooting Him Even More Times. "Jesus." Carley Whispers. Looking Out From Behind A Tree.

Bandit: "Asshole." He Mutters Walking Away From The Body. "The World Out Here Has Gone To Shit, Lets Get To The Dairy Where It's Safe." Andy Whispers Getting Up. Finally You Start Heading Towards What You Think is The Dairy.

TimeSkip 10 Minutes

Finally You Get To The Dairy. There's Hay Bales Everywhere, And A Two Story House Sits On Top Of A Hill.

Andy: "Welcome To St. John's Family Dairy."

⭐️865 Words⭐️