Negativity

Did you know demons claw at your soul when you watch/listen to negative things?
That's secular music like Nicki, Megan thee Stallion, basically anything that praises sex and earthly things.
That means the music you vibe to, that's a no no, you're gonna end up speaking the wrong things into the future.

Horror movies, and even some kids shows are demonic, you have to make sure they don't throw hints to demonic stuff, the devil is cunning.

I basically watch whatever I want, which is fine, I just make sure to point out the demonic stuff. Or don't, I just ask Jesus to protect my soul as I watch TV.

About the music, Melly, NBA, Beyoncé, NLE, Jay-Z, basically any rap today, maybe even Rod Wave (idk, I never listened to him) is bad. (Do not quote me) I know for a fact that Lil Uzi is demonic, he literally said "all who listen to me is going to Hell."

This hit hard, but Billie Eilish is a no too. "My Lucifer is lonely." "All the good girls go to hell, cuz even God herself." She's definitely living for the world, and sadly, Satan is probably trying to get to her, or maybe he got there

Its really hard to give up something you vibe too. But luckily, Kanye West (new music), Even and Eris, Carrie Underwood, Daniel Ceasar, H.E.R, Lucky Daye, Tamela Mann, and Chloe × Halle are mostly fine. You can also listen to the instrumentals to those songs, and try to make them more Godly in your mind? Also, you can look on a website and check to see if the song is demonic or not, I don't have the website but I'll put it in when I do.

Anyways, that's basically it: Music and TV, AND your friends, you'll probably have to drop them if you're the type of person who wants Christian friends. Just make sure they aren't putting you in danger and exposing you to sinful things.

I try and pray until I don't have the energy to, usually they drop me first from being to spiritual. It's whatever tho, because I know that if they couldn't accept me the way I am, it was never gonna last anyways. That just means it's time to focus on the Lord, because that's why he made you cut them off in the first place.

Focus on him, always focus on him until he sends you your love, and make sure HE tells you who that is.

Easier said that done, but not impossible.