Faith

Job 23:10

Job 23:10

Job 27:6

Psalms 119: 37, 33-34, 55-61, 66-67, 71-72, 96-99

Deuteronomy 1:30

Isaiah 50:4

Deuteronomy 7:6

Deuteronomy 12: 29-31

Numbers 14:11- cries from God

Proverbs 1:5

Psalms 34: 5, 10, 13, 15

Proverbs 1: 10-11

These are just a few verses that I marked and wrote down. I didn't realize that what they all had in common until I wrote them down. Listen, this isn't gonna be a fun ride. Your family, your friends, you might have to come to the realization that some of them aren't going to walk down streets of Gold one day. But please, dont force it, just pray about it. And he said if you pray and nothing happens, pray again. If it's for the greater good in his eyes, he will do it when he thinks the time is right.

I prayed for months for my friend to finally accept a few verses of the Bible and she did.

My other friend stopped cutting herself

One of them got cured of depression

Of course, everyone has a choice and a lot of people just stayed away from my Jesus addiction, but that doesn't make the fact that I have trustworthy, loyal, loving friends any different.

You're going to be alone for a while. And even though you give facts like "Noah's ark was found, historians proved that the Bible was real and most scientist believed in God." And they still don't get it, you just have to pray about it.

I have to wait 40 years for my cousin to see that I'm still reading the Bible, and then he might change his mind. My grandparents believed in God, and tried to follow his word, yet I tell them that they're on the wrong path and that they may never see granny again, and they just don't care!!!!

I just gotta pray, we all just gotta pray. And know that the Bible is truth. A lot of stuff is REALLY convincing but the Bible, (GOD!) IS TRUTH!

We may not like some of the stuff he did or agree with his rules, but we just have to deal with it. Everything doesn't go God's way, what makes you think you can have your own way?

I have a God whose awesome!

He gave me life! Proof of his existence! Real friends who are there for me!

Sometimes God takes people out of your life so you can get to know him. "The Bible was written by man." "It's made up" "It was altered." "Energy and manifestation!" Is just another distraction and even though it's believable, it's just

A distraction.

At the end of the day, everyone has a choice. If you ever thought about leaving God, and you're still trying, you make a choice everyday to try and fight for him too!

KEEP FIGHTING MY BELOVED!!

IN THE END YOU WILL HE CROWNED FOR YOUR WORK!

AMEN! HALLELUJAH!!!

melanin100 -M0MMABRUN0 here you go!😁