Ungrateful

I felt myself becoming ungrateful last week. I didn't need to keep going, and I didnt try to. Yet, I felt as if I was stuck.

I got "put out" of my old house with my cousin and moved into a different place with my aunt for the moment. I was really sad because I just want home

Wherever home is

But I realized that I'm here for a break, and to make sure my family and myself are still on the right path. I've been so calm here because I've had a break from what was bothering me and I honestly thank God.

I'm not perfect but I'm better. I realized that I'm lucky, or rather, Blessed. Not many people even have family to go to when they are in trouble.

Anyways, never forget to remember the little things like food on the table and air in your lounges. It's always good to be exactly where you are because you're alive.

Which means you aren't given up on yet so that means do not give up on yourself. And you cannot let a bum like Satan have even the ounce of control because you'll never be able to control him. He us driven by rage, and so old that he's smart with it you can't let him trick you.

That's the thing that almost got to me.

Anyways, that is all I have. Also, do not do bad things in your mind or worry about things in the future. I got that one tip from the book of Matthew!
Thanks Jesus!😁

I love you, Jesus loves you, Satan hates you, God will fight for you. Be Blessed and Goodnight💙💚💛🧡💜💖

Whenever you need a prayer just write it in the comments or PM me. I'll most likely answer, especially for a helpful book like this. I honestly love seeing little old me do good for people.
Of course, it ain't a lot but Jesus didn't come with a Mansion and he did NOT live with a Silver Spoon in his mouth.

He was never a King
He never wanted Attention
He never asked to he a leader
He did not have to choose to carry the cross but he did... because he wants you to love him just as much as he loves you. Why would he ever leave you if he died for you. It wasn't a sure thing that God would resurrect him. But he had faith.

Faith is stronger than you think

Prayer is stronger than you think

Your efforts do and mean more than you think

Read that as many times as you need.