Rule Brittania

The year is 1938 in the British Empire, business as usual. With the world looking well, very much the same. However, that would all soon change.

Britain was of the sole world powers in the world! With one-third of the world saluting/bowing/kneeling to the throne of the British Empire and her King. From the woods of the Yukon to the shores of New Zealand you would see the Union Jack in all of her glory.

The British were also the single greatest naval power to ever see the world. The navy that conquered the waves. Britannia Rules the Waves! And the brave and disciplined soldiers of the Commonwealth ready to defend her gains at land. And the Royal Air Force which keeps her skies clear. Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Her politics however are in Turmoil. With three main parties.

The Liberal/Conservative party which enforces GB's strong democratic (albeit only on the home islands) system. The King's Party, which strives for an autocratic system behind their beloved King! And the British Union of Fascists. Which strives to enforce Britain's place in the world as a place to be envied and feared should some poor soul take up arms against her! Led by their charismatic leader Sir Oswald Mosley.

It is truly a wonderful day for a man to work. And work he shall as GB's economy is BUSTING! One may say that is an exaggeration. However profits are arriving so fast that their currency is almost worthless paramount to their largest export; tea!

Many britons are losing jobs due to large tea tycoons over-saturating every other market. Many are calling for change.

Would it be the promises for change of the Liberal Conservative Coalition?

The glory of the King's Party?

Or the Populism of Mosley and his Union of Fascists?